Drawing Mewtwo by Teresita Blanco



Drawing Mewtwo by Teresita Blanco

Above, you can see a video of my Drawing of Mewtwo. Mewtwo is my favorite pokemon. Mostly because he mastered the art of cloning. Since a very young age, that Mewtwo had a serious existential crisis. Anyhow, here I am drawing Mewtwo performing the shadowball attack. This was the only attack that would cause a critical blow on the Mew race. I think it came out pretty cool .If you like please subscribe to my youtube channel. I need all the help I can get to help my channel get started. Its usually at the beginning when people need the most help. So,pretty please...

http://www.youtube.com/user/animekida?feature=results_main

Related

youtube video 6432337283551414754

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item