animeKida's Drawing Inori from Guilty Crown

animeKida's Drawing Inori from Guilty Crown Well, the next anime drawing shows Inori tied up. This is based on the episode o...



animeKida's Drawing Inori from Guilty Crown

Well, the next anime drawing shows Inori tied up. This is based on the episode of Guilty Crown. When Inori was captured, she was tied and blindfolded. In any case, this was the thing that I going for with this anime drawing. I hope that my readers like it a lot. In any case, this is five stars for me. As I keep saying, please subscribe to my blog. The link is down bellow. I am also taking requests.

http://www.youtube.com/user/animeKida?feature=mhee

Related

Yuzuriha Inori 6940870329747506548

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item