Love’s Betrayal Poem by Teresita Blanco

Love’s Betrayal  by Teresita Blanco Listen to the winds’ heart beat        It tells of our lairs Singing a welcoming son...


love,betrayal,poems


Love’s Betrayal 
by Teresita Blanco

Listen to the winds’ heart beat       It tells of our lairs
Singing a welcoming song             That never ever fault,
It makes us uneasy                       As the coming breathes
When we make this covenant       With the powerful left. 
 ****                                               ****
Tonight brings her dance               For she was shattered 
Turning putrid green                     The day you came to be;
Making him ashen,                        When I wielded the hatched 
Fueling this sorrow;                       to Erase these silent horrors,
While I laid resting                       the night became tomorrow
I scream “Release him”                 I conquered her!
***  ***  ***                                  ***  ***  ***
For now I grow colder                   my eyes turn red 
He was the last who stabbed me   This cry finds no rest;  
My wings, now broken;                  Burning in for his jest 
This joker my chocker                  I can never forgive 
 He begins to shatter                     The things he’s forgotten 
 These resonating lies                  Beneath this just hammer! 

Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!                                            

Related

wield 678632124951746991

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item