Burdensome Poem by Teresita Blanco

Burdensome  by Teresita Blanco I want no more                        This weight on my shoulders These pitiful eyes       ...


code,geass,anime


Burdensome 
by Teresita Blanco

I want no more                        This weight on my shoulders
These pitiful eyes                    tears my soul asunder
No more lies                            Face up! Cursed denial
***                                          ***
To silence my woes                 I sought to make my frenzy eternal
I suppressed …                       This terrible impotence
The desired lack of pity          now allows my rage to hence
****                                        ****
Now roar!                                the furious soul,
My ancient fight                     awakened by his scythe,  
My cursed blood                     Upholds my horror
In innocent hands!                  Why did I lose hold? 

 Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!

Related

teresita blanco 7711388844302739706

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item