Pity Perspective and Live a Lie Poems by Teresita Blanco

Pity Perspective  by Teresita Blanco While I rested, the rain fell,           I hear the roaring thunder It scorched the...


poems,pity,perspective


Pity Perspective 
by Teresita Blanco

While I rested, the rain fell,         I hear the roaring thunder
It scorched the harsh soil             The cold in my back
 I felt(,) my breath departing       Brought the horrid sorrow
As I lay shivering                       With the fear of another day
****                                           ****
As they mix with my tears           The pity begins to rise, 
Over those ancient sorrows         Who swiftly left behind
,The ones who rested on              this Solemn vengeance(?)  
 the hard, cold vengeance,            How did this malady  begin?
****                                            ****
I pity those who venture             Out in this life
In search of the pulse                  Fresh with our hatred,
Beating, as it hides                      Lies our true nature,
Please answer why                      My convinced strive turns
This leads toward                        ,Down toward the inferno, 
The harvester’s crop                   It  hopes of to find 
It ripen, golden with                    The desire to surrender 
This different idea                       Beneath this blue ember


live,lie,poem


Live a Lie 
by Teresita Blanco

Every day soon                      I am welcoming doom
I hope to be good yet             I am not able to abide
for me it becomes harder       this dangerous dream
is a bane of my life                is done, my peace is gone
****                                      ****
You all too soon                   While questioning my gloom 
Step in my wounds               Once again, again 
Trying to stop its health        I cry out my howling doom 
***                                           ***
Within this malady              Tuning into our agony,
The realization became        This faceless orchard, 
The tomorrow comes soon   He turns us into fumes
***                                         ***
The bitter, futile effort          I cannot stand in this song
Reminding me that I live     These allies that always lie,
I dare not cast aside             They Keep the machine turning 
This cryptic open door        Maintaining common things,
For now, I am                       Like such strong heads,
Doomed forever,                   In these resonating lies



Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent. Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!

Related

teresita blanco 2601730314752045410

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item