animeKida's Drawing Gasai Juno of Mirai Nikki in a Wedding Dress

animeKida's Drawing Gasai Juno of Mirai Nikki in a Wedding Dress Well, the next anime video I drew Gasai Juno. She is from th...



animeKida's Drawing Gasai Juno of Mirai Nikki in a Wedding Dress

Well, the next anime video I drew Gasai Juno. She is from the Mirai Nikki anime show. Before you watch this anime drawing video I must give you a lil spoiler alert. Throughout the video, I kept giving away events that only take place close to the end. For our purposes, I drew the cute Juno in a wedding dress. You remember, from the wedding rehearsal? In any case, if you like this one please subscribe to my youtube channel. The link is down bellow leads to my youtube page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/animeKida?feature=mhee

Related

youtube video 7106553550476097518

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item