animeKida's Drawing Saeko from Highschool of the Dead

animeKida's Drawing Saeko from Highschool of the Dead The next anime drawing of mine is of Saeko Busujima. She is from the ani...



animeKida's Drawing Saeko from Highschool of the Dead

The next anime drawing of mine is of Saeko Busujima. She is from the anime show of Highschool of the Dead. She is really quite adorable. I have her wearing a cute apron. Anyhow, if you like this anime character please subscribe to my youtube channel. The link is down bellow.

http://www.youtube.com/user/animeKida?feature=mhee

Related

youtube video 1553111345765133009

Post a Comment

  1. Hey can u send me one of your drawings please, they are really cool
    My mail is jmm639@me.com

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item