Mizukage and the Hokage Anime Drawing by Teresita Blanco


Mizukage and the Hokage Anime Drawing by Teresita Blanco

Hokage

Well, the next amassing anime drawing features the Hokage Tsunade. I made her in quite the moody mood. Then again, she is always in a bad mood.



Mizukage

Well, the next amassing anime drawing features the Mizukage. Her name is Godaime. She is from the Blood Mist village. Anyhow, if you like these two anime drawing videos please subscribe to my youtube channel. I am also taking in request. Please let me know. Oh the link to my youtube channel is down bellow. Please visit when you get the chance.

http://www.youtube.com/user/animeKida?feature=mhee

Related

youtube 4576896621381029022

Post a Comment

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item