Five More Lovely Poems by Teresita Blanco

Last Tear by Teresita Blanco The last tear I shed   Was the most bitter. This terrible regret Will not let me forge...

Last,Tear,poem

Last Tear
by Teresita Blanco

The last tear I shed 
Was the most bitter.

This terrible regret
Will not let me forget.
My bleeding chest.
My bleeding chest.

If I could discard one memory
It would be the day
I tasted your warm breath.
So full of life,
So full of death.




green,fantasy,poems

Greedy Emeralds
by Teresita Blanco

Pearls and emeralds,
Ocean blue Sapphires.

They cannot quench
My brewing ire, ire.

My once dead desires,
Now leaves and retires.

Pearls white as snow,
Cannot make my cheeks glow.

Your emeralds,
Whispers “greed”.

I truly regret
The end we met.

dull,blade,painting

Dull Blade 
by Teresita Blanco

Time does not forgive.
It only forgets.
The phantoms of that day
Scream, “Nemesis, rise again”.  

The sword of Damocles
Oscillates above your head.
The hand trembles and shakes.

Let the sword fall
And sever the bonds
That held me for so long.

The chains still remain,
That blade is dull.

Falling,Day,Photo

Falling Day 
by Teresita Blanco

I cannot forgive your disdain,
Nor your heartless remarks.
Your cold glare,
I cannot bear.

The last tear fell
With your last stab.
I cannot rise
From my surprise.
I expected this from all but you!

I must rise from these ashes!
Only then I may overcome
The falling day. 
 
Gil and Kida
by Teresita Blanco

N: My Journey
Brings me agonies
Beyond description.
My legs cannot sustain
My broken form.

G: This secret Horror
Taints my honor.
Hide it, Discard it.
Silence it!
She can never know.
My great forlorn.

G:Avert your eyes
For they bind me.

N:What sin makes you shake?
Remember what’s at stake!

G & N: Our Sin lies in perdition,
Chaos has won. 

 Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent. Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!

Related

white 8276428553783191338

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item