5 Shorty Short Poems (one Something I call a Sonnet)

 poems teresita blanco


Short Poem .001 
by Teresita Blanco

Please remember me with joy,
As you tare my life away.

With scorn…ful desire…

Be gone, thy fire,
Please don’t tare
what little life,
remains in me.

Oh! song of melancholy,
Make us a new song,
Filled with melancholy.
Make our love begin
Anew… to swell.

Please forget me with joy,
Don’t you dare toy
With my animosity.



 5 star poetry



Sonnet 1
by Teresita Blanco

Beyond laid the white caps engulfed in heaven sands.
Thin as it maybe, after this travel, unnoticeable.
For its touch is as if it came from a dead man’s hand.
Apollo begins his pursue of night for the wait is unbearable.
After making this far to die is but a dead man’s whisper.
Our essence slowly becomes a depleted fossil, sinking.
For our guts devours our very energy, becoming weaker.
Confused we saw a light at the distance further, tinkling.
The iron cross within our soul became foul’s hope.
For our current state made our eyes distrusting, delusional.
The shinning star still makes our sorrows cope.
They soon become countless without… irrational!
Our crying desperation reached the undying oblivion.
In the end, our eyes became aware of our disillusion.


 best poems blanco


Catastrophe
by Teresita Blanco

Catastrophe has become my shadow,
A new beginning for me.
Today I swallow this bitter pill;
All my pride has been forsaken.
So my struggle leaves me be, 
This sorrow brings my 
Remembrance of this day;
Only the shine of tomorrow
Pervades the closing oblivion. 
However, her power remains unknown 
Even if the stars remain the same.


 best classical poems



Hearth
by Teresita Blanco

This is our last member,
Together we tare our feathers,
In order to enter this hell.
Only to see whatever
Their hearths contain. 

For once last night I saw your
Grimace beneath the twilight, 
That stilled our hearths like the moon.
In distress, I relived that fright.

With my only … my only self,
For now, I have only my tselem
To share a piece of heaven.
This loneliness made me love you;
Yet, I still see beyond this doom
One day we’ll reclaim the moon. 


 poems teresita blanco



LJ…
by Teresita Blanco 

On earth I define the true lies;
I was told this world was a foe.
I slowly saw these lies as mine.  
Thinking back, I see my true woe.
Help, this malady consumes me!
Wondering the endless roads, 
Fearing to see my steps falter.
Fearlessly searching for a purpose,
My one true wish never came true.
Soon I hope to accept, their wish.

Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent. Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!

 

Description: Five Super Depressing Poems About: These poems are about me and my struggle Accountable Person: Fernando Blanco Author: Awards: None Content Location: poems Content Rating: 5 Contributor: Fernando Blanco Copyright Holder: Teresita Blanco Copyright Year: 2012 Creator: Teresita Blanco Editor: Fernando Blanco Genre: Sad Headline: 5 Shorty Short Poems (one Something I call a Sonnet) Keywords:anime, blood, desire, hate, hearth, joy, life, night, poems, ruins, short poems, snow, sonnet, teresita blanco, think, woe,  Mentions: Three Moons Provider: Me Publisher: Phi Stars Publishing Principles: Teresita Blanco Source Organization: Phi Stars Version: 7 Item Reviewed: Poems Review Rating: 5
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
.

Related

woe 8451984862830946312

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item