Testing the New Look : Blogger New Looks Review

 anime chibi cute



Testing the New Look : Blogger New Looks Review

Recently, Google changed the look of Blogger. I must say that I am not liking the change. Then again, I have always been very conservative when it comes to apps changes. I never liked when things get bent out of shape (even if ,in the end, they are more efficient). One change that I liked was that now they tell me how often each individual blog has been seen. In the past, I only had the top to deal with. Now, I have a better perspective on the kinds of things that my reader is into. After looking it over, I must say that I am quite perplexed.




 anime chibi cute



From what I seen, I must write more new anime reviews, more Royo Reviews and more Cat blogs. They seem to do the best. The art blogs about ancient painter (that are mostly baroque) seem to hang in there. Surprisingly, my word blog was a big success.This is what I got from the numbers of my first 100 post. I should check the older writing, but I frankly was never a big fan of statistic. One has to be a fool to focus on number crunching. In the end, focusing on numbers makes one lose perspective of the essential. Meaning, that accountants (or any number crunchy maniacs) don't have a soul. Thus, with the mindset of keeping my mind in one piece (or two) I will continue as before.


 anime chibi cute



I learned from experience that such statistics defeats the purpose. Its better to focus on the whole than on the particulars. Lets see, the tag system has not changed much. What I despise is that the auto save has been removed. Dear oh, dear... Now I must click the lil Save icon myself. This may seem a trivial change. However, I am notorious for forgetting the essentials. Meaning, that the auto save has saved many of my writing in the past. Well, I just saw my teacher passing by... I better get to class right now.


 anime chibi cute


Well, I am back. It seems that the save bottom still works. Just to be safe, I had saved a copy of this draft on my PC. I never trusted technology. Anything man made is bound to failure (just throwing that out there). Something I did notice is that the spell check is not working 100%. For example, it did not detect the "trowing" error. My spelling has not always been 100%. If I do not see the lil red Squiggly Line I will imagine that my words are perfect.


 anime chibi cute


Oh, wait, the auto save just activated. I am used to seeing it like every 5 seconds. Ok, moving along. The stats page has hardly changed. As a matter of fact, it is easier to find. Now, the first thing one sees next to the name of the blog is how badly you are doing. I have yet to try out this ...schedule or location thing... It seems kinda useless even. (Ahh... this lecture is passing through one ear and exiting the other).


 anime chibi cute



Well, I tried those lil bottoms. I think Location is one that will be most neglected. Most internet folks prefer anonymity. Besides, all site owners know where you live as soon as you enter their website. Trust me, I know, I too manage a website. Its not an infringement on your rights or whatever. Is just that the internet cannot function without it (it is after all a side effect of IP). But enough about that, Options and Schedule are negligible. It seems to be there for the benefit of those that have no programming experience.


 anime chibi cute


The transition between Draft and Homepage is much better. Now you just click on your blog's name and then you can see your old post. Overall, I am glad they fixed that transition issue. Now that I finished playing around with all the new gimmicks, I must say that I like the change. Its just takes like an hour or two to get used to. Overall, the new change is 5 star worthy. I am not gonna do snapshots of the place. This is more of a text blog for me to get used to the new look. I am now gonna test out the insert image app. I am just gonna stuff these full of chibis. Well, the chibis made it. At least this app remains in its original form. Oh, well, that's all good day to you. OK, now is the moment of Truth. <click> Publish...


 anime chibi cute

 

Description: Blogger has Changed its looks About: My struggle in learning how to use blogger anew Accountable Person: Fernando Blanco Author: Awards: None Content Location: anime Content Rating: 5 Contributor: Fernando Blanco Copyright Holder: Teresita Blanco Copyright Year: 2012 Creator: Teresita Blanco Editor: Fernando Blanco Genre: Sad Headline: Testing the New Look : Blogger New Looks Review Keywords: anime, apps, black rock shooter, blogger, chibi, computer, cute, good review, hetalia, humor, program, save, vocaloid, Mentions: Google, Blogger Provider: Me Publisher: Phi Stars Publishing Principles: Teresita Blanco Source Organization: Phi Stars Version: 7 Item Reviewed: Blogger Review Rating: 5
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
.

Related

vocaloid 7125851615751708820

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item