As We grown older and I dare not wonder by Teresita Blanco

 poem teresita blanco



As We grown older
by Teresita Blanco
 
Time slowly drifts away
and we soon realize
that we grown older.

Our backs are bent,
our hearts are broken.

What did we struggle for?
Youthful tomorrow
becomes yesterday’s sorrow.

As we grow older,
we see the child walk forth
and cry out in hunger.
Who will console the child!?

Useless pretences
that excuse our webs of vengeance.
The confusion we created
in order to never admit
the fact that our youth
has grown farther.

As we grow older
we see the tender neck,
the softness of the breath,
but our hearts only grow colder.

Who will console our sorrow?
 Yesterday’s horror
now haunts our mind
with bitter morrow.

Time drifts slowly
with rapid furnace;
obliviously we wonder
whose wrinkled
hands stand before us,
the grimace
in the mirror.

As we grow older
our past delusions
becomes our resolution.
Who will console the child?
Who will appease our sorrow?

All those days
awakens tomorrow.
we cry out in horror
no more !


 teresita Blanco poems



I dare not wonder 
by Teresita Blanco

I dare not wonder
foolish things;
for I fear
they are nothing but sins.

I pray to grow stronger;
not to die in shame
….or at least
stay unaware
of this wound, 
bleeding the crimson sorrow
from my chest.

Who was the last
to stab me ?

I dare not wonder…

I pray for the sorrow
to make me stronger
…or at least
to grow so numb 
 so that I may
overlook
that silver-crimson handle.

I dare not wonder
such foolish things;
for I fear
to find out who
it was who stabbed
Me last.

The pain… the woe
Bleeds forth
filling this crimson fountain.

Let my enemies
Drink forth the fountain
my life, my hymn.

I dare not wonder
For they are nothing
but sins I fear.

Such Foolish things!


Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent. Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!

Related

teresita blanco 4527538947866683476

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item