Three More Poems by TB

 poems Teresita Blanco


My anger has been awaken 
by Teresita Blanco

My anger has been awaken
by the sound of mockery.
I despise the” most” in them.

Who gives them the right
to shield my light
with their feeble might.

My anger has been awaken …

Why bother to dispute,
Why bother to refute,
these beings of woes;
who deserve not
the title of foes.

My anger has been awaken,
By the piercing sound  
That rises to drown
All the happiness lives in me.

They fallen ill
to the strands passion.
Oh, they have fallen
into the human spell .

My anger has been awaken
by the chant of this spell;
As I try to dispel
I find myself in hell.

Calling forth the “zero” in us
With their hysteric fuss;
These fools dare to mock
the darkness ahead,
With demoniac laughter,
full of glut,
full of hope.

My anger has been awaken… 




 Teresita Blanco Cruz


Who Stabbed me last
by Teresita Blanco 
This woe has gone past
the point of healing;
as I see my wound bleed
I wonder who stabbed me last.

Death might be my only hope
I must betray my mortal soul.
I cannot let this suffering
drown out the berserker within.

I must discard this burden.
So, that I may fly
Beyond this den
Encrusted with lies.

The iron gates are bleeding;
As I see my wound healing
I wonder what I felt last.

Strength is my only panacea
for this poison ridden soul.

As I move on farther,
I turn around and see
all this bloodshed.

As I grow colder,
I look behind and see
my blood shed!


 Teresita Blanco Cruz


 
My heart aches (for the past)
by Teresita Blanco
My heart aches for the past
the one I left at last.
Forgotten memories,
suppressed melodies.

Why can’t I realize
the things that I
thought were all a lie?

Why can’t I despise
the things I left
in order to live a lie?

My heart burst into flames,
appeased soon by the cold,
That tore my old games.

As time transpires
it bleeds on, and tires,
Healing never came…
it simply took away…
my essence, now distorted.

My heart aches for the past
the one I left at last.
tolerance lies bounded
to this despotic  melody.
Ringing the tune  
That lies to my memories. 

Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
.

Related

teresita blanco 9189491531732826329

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item