A Rosebud, Serpent, Corruption of Youth, and Avenge me, Furies by Teresita Blanco

 rose photo poems


A Rosebud
by Teresita Blanco

As I gaze
at the fair flower
you have become,
I think back…

To the time
when you were
a bund.

Our past childhood…

The one that was left undone
by cruel separation.

How cruel is fate!
Monstrous demise!

 As I gaze
at the rose
that was a bund,
I see my heart become
hard.

Cruel monstrous fate!
Are you satisfied,
why?

The things we chose
to give up
reflect in the fragrance
…that lingers still in our hearts…
The love we share
my friend,
we shared
no more…

Fair rose…
I wish thee no fall;
no winter’s snow at all.
Live on,
with spring heat.
I hope
your heart
never withers…
under cruel  envious eyes.




 serpent teresita blanco


Serpent 
by Teresita Blanco

We ride the serpent’s back.
Unaware of its fumes
we die…

Fear’s infant
Brings death, death

Who was the true
Perpetrator?
A scapegoat,
A scapegoat.

These twin fumes
Guides our vengeance;
why must we kill
those who meant us no ill?

For all our faults
We run amok
the media’s instigation
guides our thoughts, our nation.

Never daring to wake
Never caring to wake


 teresita blanco poems


Corruption of Youth 
by Teresita Blanco
Spring has yet to come.
With the coming gale
our heart begins to fail
under Winter’s tune.

The spring blossoms
Lie petrified…

Quietly the maggots,
 whose putrid visage,
make the blossoms age.

Please! forgive spring
Autumn’s sins.

This dreaded pollution
brings forth confusion.

Despite our futile efforts
winter remains at large;

Wielding my final wind
I bring an end
To this hymn


 avenge me furies



Avenge me, Furies 
by Teresita Blanco

I summon thee, furies!
Pack up your bug spray,
for there is a fat fly 
that needs to be tamed.

Condemn him for killing
Those that are fleeing
Away from his throne
Away from his drones.

I summon thee, furies!
bring up your rifles,
for there is a gluttonous evil
that needs to be spade.

Torment him for feeding
on his greased up civics;
just to up bring
his own golden links.

I summon thee, furies!
Condemn his loftiness
Thysephone, my lady,
I beg thee swiftness…

Torture him for his brutality,
for having defiled their purity,
by feeding them
his own wretched insanity.

I summon the furies!
Come please with haste!
Be not idle as he wastes
what little remains.

Avenge me ,furies!


Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!

Related

visage 5045690105653813834

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item