Specify, Tetra and Indignation Poems by Teresita Blanco

 specify teresita Blanco


Specify
by Teresita Blanco 

My how the mighty have fallen!
Literally fallen.
Of the stairs…. of the chair.

Specification,
For the wishing nation
calling forth damnation!!

Or else wrong effect,
For a proper
Answer,
Spe-cy-fy
or else cry
when you don’t get your way… 




 tetra teresita blanco


Tetra
by Teresita Blanco

I enjoy fairest void,
to see those fools toil.
Thus, gaining this way
content from  today.

The best way to behave
is to become a puppet’s pest;
Thus, acing life’s test.

Just to pacify our hate
we unleash hymns of death
to slay this hollow chest.

I will defeat my inner void,
To shame my inner pain
To take their one true gain!


 teresita blanco indignation

 
Indignation
by Teresita Blanco 
 
Abandon us! Let us die…
No more, this game
of truth and lies.
Why… no winners will arise?

Let us change our song, our plight,
What these fools consider right!!!
We take up arms, fight!

Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!

Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
.

Related

toil 2918105956100987150

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item