Tune, Oblivion and Victory's Defeat Poems

 poems tune teresita


Tune 
by Teresita Blanco
This is but a tune if silent words,
That once was spoken
Across the worlds
Of both the rich and broken.

We all come together to celebrate
The same fate;
This fate that all share:
The inability to be spared.

What if some die at ease,
While others Pain
Revealed her magnificence,
Hoping for ends deliverance…

For now we sing her song,
To the end that’s nonexistent;
Oh, we are too persistent.

At ease men!
Now count to ten! 


 poems oblivion teresita


Oblivion
by Teresita Blanco
The man walks around
The earth, unaware
Of what’s to come.

Mankind is like a hound,
Hungry, as it prays warfare
Just to obtain its ware.

Its soul sings loud,
Reaching for the final hour
That it has longed for.

After years of toil,
The body coils  

Becoming one with Oblivion…


 poems teresita blanco



Victory's Defeat
by Teresita Blanco

Even after all is set and done
I rest face down on the ground;
victory’s defeat
 is all that was given to me.

From this sworn vow
I was cast aside …
so that I could be made to die.
My strength depleted,  
the last grain has fallen.

Exhaustion kicks down my thigh,
as the struggle was unfold.
From these ashes
I cannot rise from.  
Hope sinks in death shadows.
My fate was foretold,
as it unfolds,
I dare not hide
the fear that strikes inside.



Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!

Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
.

Related

vow 959962212899686026

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item