Much ado About Titanic 2

godzilla,titanic,humor
Godzilla was that infamous iceberg



Much ado About Titanic 2

Well, when I speak of Titanic 2, I am not referring to the second part of the Titanic movie. That ship story is already done and over with. There is no freaking way for a movie like that to get a second part. No, no. I just heard that some Asians where going to make a perfect replica of the Titanic ship. All the modern folks would be able to enjoy the luxuries of the ancient Titanic. The first voyage will take you on the same trip as the original Titanic. I just hope the trip does no end in the same place as the original Titanic. Hehehehe....  Ok,since steam engines are no longer in Vogue, the new Titanic will have a modern Deisel Fuel engine. Inside the cabin, it will have modern navigation equipment (meaning that it will be able to give the turns necessary to avoid icebergs).

I noticed that the new renovations did not include having enough lifeboats for all passengers (if they did add enough boats, they failed to mention it) . I just hope that history does not repeat itself. If I were they, I would not set the ship out on the same date as the previous ill fated Titanic. Still, I do applaud the idea. However, I hope that the difference in accommodations between first class and third is not so great. Well, they did say that they where being true to the original schematics of the Titanic ship (meaning third class passengers will not enjoy any accommodations whatsoever) . In any case, the idea is 5 star worthy (if the ship makes it home... Although, I feel that they are pushing their luck with this Titanic 2 project). Eh, whatever,hehehe...
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
.

Related

Titanic 2 3685561968805035926

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item