Trinity Moon, Pity’s Woes and Today Beyond Tomorrow

 trinity moon poem



Trinity Moon 
by Teresita Blanco

I see people walking around
Needing this disguise,
This is why I hide these eyes. 

For they truly are hounds,
Growling and howling,
Under this green moon.
 
Feeling the sand fall,
Their hourglass drifts on,
As my will begins to fade.

Rest assure, they come
 With bursting flames;
 The foes we sought for
Will be no more, gone. 

In the end, this false hope 
Discarded the death’s mask, 
So, just embrace it
And yield to the ax. 



 Teresita Blanco Poems



Pity’s Woes
In my life
I lived enticed,
All by myself; so alone,
Such is my pity’s woes
Pity’s woes…

I now see, 
this trail I begun,
Taking for granted,
Makes my eyes blankets
Transforming my reason.
As I whine about this world,
The truth becomes clear…
Pity’s woes…

For this crime we pay
Is this life in disgrace,
The shadow of today
Awakens the houses; 
Being forced to change…
Into pity’s woes
Pity’s woes…

Go forth and pierce
The pulsating core,
In this way the truth
will lift the cross;
Never deny it.
Only fight it.

Come with the sword
And become pity’s woes,
Praying with our foes,
Hoping to find the hope
In order to cope…

You pity those   
Who did not forge,
Your Pity’s woes.



 teresita blanco poems

 
Today Beyond Tomorrow
by Teresita Blanco

After years of searching
Could this be the one?
The one true thing,
My only one.

I must never succumb to despair,
Yet, in this blissful sorrow;
Pierced by this screeching horror
The light brings forth tomorrow.

Could it end my poems of woe?
Or could it sprout a new foe?
Despair me not, 
Never yield to the fire!
This cursed woe,
Has filled my desire.

For it is my shining star
Hiding in the house Scorpion;
At least for the remainder
Of this time, my champion.
Will always remain blinded, 
What does Chromos holds?
Could this be love’s fire?
Or just the blinding
Need to quench the fire?

I won’t have it!
This everlasting pain…
Now discard it!
This piercing soul
Finds no rest in…

Beyond this flare
Dies my compassion, 
I shall never share,
Crush the competition.

This change unwanted,
This foul poison
Pulses in my veins,
Bringing this red mist.   
 The surging winds,
 Defiles my lair.

She has found me!! 
My tselem I behold… 
So ill gotten…
Now forgotten,
He must be forsaken.

In this tender field
Together forever…
I shall never, never, 
Release my shield.

Your form discarded,
Your vision distorted,
Today you are dead.
Never a Venus,
Never as Juno,
This parasite
Has left my site. 

This was nothing,
But desire,
My ire
Has risen
With the fire,
Of the sun, rising…
I shall live
Today beyond tomorrow. 

 Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent. Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!

 

Description: Three Super Depressing Poems About: These poems are about me and my struggle Accountable Person: Fernando Blanco Author: Awards: None Content Location: poems Content Rating: 5 Contributor: Fernando Blanco Copyright Holder: Teresita Blanco Copyright Year: 2012 Creator: Teresita Blanco Editor: Fernando Blanco Genre: Sad Headline: Trinity Moon, Pity’s Woes and Today Beyond Tomorrow Keywords: anime,poems,moon,love,tears,tselem Mentions: Three Moons Provider: Me Publisher: Blogger Publishing Principles: Teresita Blanco Source Organization: Phi Stars Version: 7 Item Reviewed: Poems Review Rating: 5

Related

tselem 1025474840535915299

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item