Too Much of the Wrong Thing and Other Poems

 teresita blanco poet



Too Much Of the Wrong Thing 
by Teresita Blanco

I have slowly become
This amorphous demon,
My old form has been forsaken.

Your lack of compassion
Has god’s sake shutdown,
This dreadful poison
Has made our morals corrupted.

Our destructive egos
Has corrodes our home,
This malady makes me
Convulse with desperation.

The role has been simplified: 
The more money there is,
The more woe exists.

As our woes increase in values
There rise 1000 men, oblivious,
This treachery they follow
Has made me wonder
Who was who stabbed me last?

Have you no guilt? 
This desperate resonating thirst,
Knows no true rest  
From your downcast eyes.

My greatest desire
Becomes your ire;
To see your crimson eyes
Filled with pain,
Filled with rage.

These small drops
Surrounds my pain.
Lately there is …
There is too much
Of the wrong thing.



 teresita blanco poems



Category #2
by Teresita Blanco

The weight of the world we carry in our shoulders
Even now, its pulling us down,
Rest assure, my friend, that we have strong shoulders;
Even though you weight a lot.

To us is our every day job
Though enjoyment it lacks,
Envy, pleasure and passion
Please tell me what they are.

Oh! The thrill of victory…
We savor its fruit vigorously,
Even now it’s fresh on my lips.

You enjoy wrecking asunder all
Who stand shoulder to shoulder, 
Even if we share the same flag
Our home signature differs.

Yet, you mercilessly prefer
The beating heart of vengeance.  

You see, we feed our woe
With your resonating lies, 
All true resolve forsaken

We slowly push on
Hearing our echoes,
Pushing us forward.

They reminds us,
Of the new Eve in earth
Every faced owned a smile

Soon he came, and no…
He opened the door,
Bringing down this misery.


Our pace eternally slowed,
Yet, our road not lost.
To us he was once a leader
Yet, his betrayal is at hand.
 
As soon as this happen
Our mark of shame
Became our true name;

Our heart beats
Hold no more songs,

Resting above the shadow
We prepare the last harvest
The flames are cold, starving.


 teresita blanco poems



Traitors 
by Teresita Blanco

Traitors !!!
Our will is unforgiving,
Our life is sinking,
 
I’ll flee this boat !!!
I won’t stay,
And die like the rest.

“Traitors !!!
Like a good soldier stay,
How could you leave us?
Leave us to our doom”

-They yelled as we fled
A voice from above…
Is he the master of days ?
He will tell us if we must end our days

“Why do you leave now?
There really is no proper
Reason for running, 
Selfish both sides are.”

-Are both selfish?

“This is what you are,
No other side
Is worth more.
Both are the same coin.”


 poems teresita blanco



Clue
by Teresita Blanco

I ain’t got a clue
What the hell is going on,
Yet, I still press on
With my head like a gun.

This is my fate
To be consumed by hate, 
Without my mate
The end hurries on.

For you its fun
However, it ain’t.
This is what we get
From your mistake.

For this very reason, 
I yearn to release this stake;
The stake inside 
Draining my left side.

I ain’t got… a damn clue, 
What the hell is going on?
For some reason, I still press on
With my head’s gun.

In our thoughts lie
Nothing, but the lies.
Within my soul.
However, still shines
The one true eyes.

It is strange
This war we wage,
Against our brothers
Heedless of honors.

I have not the slightest clue,
What the hell is going on?
Yet, obliviously I still go on
With the trigger in my head … there is the Gun.

Our greatest performance
Comes without a purpose,
Only those whose
Tarnished gray furies,
Can master the ancient art;

The art of abandonment,
That made our man 
Into this shadow
Of a new beginning.

From this catastrophe
Our ashes where reborn 
Into these automatons;
Mindless, worthless,
Indolent automatons,
Without a mind of their own,
Only their written protocols.

As my steps lead me forward,
 I start to realize,
That in this life
We ain’t got a clue,
What the hell is going on?
Yet we still press on,
With our head like a gun.

 Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!

 

Description: Too Much of the Wrong Thing and Other Poems About: These poems are about me and my struggle Accountable Person: Fernando Blanco Author: Awards: None Content Location: poems Content Rating: 5 Contributor: Fernando Blanco Copyright Holder: Teresita Blanco Copyright Year: 2012 Creator: Teresita Blanco Editor: Fernando Blanco Genre: Sad Headline: Too Much of the Wrong Thing and Other Poems Keywords: anime, atlas, carry, clue, cool, demise, escape, job, mercy, original, Pain, passion, pics, poems, teresita blanco, traitor, war, world,  Mentions: NA Provider: Me Publisher: Phi Stars Publishing Principles: Teresita Blanco Source Organization: Phi Stars Version: 7 Item Reviewed: Poems Review Rating: 5

Related

world 852295802171971502

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

item