I told You, Your Because, Envy, Me Memorandum, and Death Inside


Blog About Poems Writen by me

 teresita blanco poems
I Told You
by Teresita Blanco
I told you
Never live a lie,
I warned you
Yet you set aside
Words that never lie.
I sought you,
Hoping to behave,
I held you
From your disgrace,
You claimed graced,
As you breathe Mars,
I must be a cast
Of this struggle.
I warned you,
This is the struggle of fate, 
As it hurried seeking to take.
The breath of my, of only friend,
The breath of my only end,
The breath of my enemies,
The breath of my nemesis.
I told you to live again,
I told you how to gain,
We fought, we won.
 teresita blanco poems
Your because 
by Teresita Blanco
I now see I found her lunar scythe
Draining from this soil; Its our core.
This became your bleeding sight
The fury’s beating heart tore;
A new scar to pour
The forgotten horror
“Is this me?” I scream and shout.
I cannot seem to breathe out.
Far beyond this silver hill,
Far beyond this false thrill. 
I became a worthless worm;
Erasing my fears from this page.
Hoping for the first days of age, 
Such that now my shattered frame 
Is tied to your silver tongued flame 
Singing and ringing your because.
 poems teresita blanco
Envy
Awkward and shy
Is this life,
Is my nature,
Yet sill I 
Must Hide,
Deep inside,
My true nature…
Such am I told
Was due to those
Pitiful woes,
And this poisoned envy.
For it is this lady,
This Envy,
I failed to realize
How she hides
In this lie.
I come to realize,
This putrid malice,
Is shadow of my strive.
My strive to be better.
My strive to be worst.
For now I know better,
Is best to shut my worst,
Hiding my host 
Behind these barriers.
Beyond this barricade,
Lies the piercing hammer.
Striking, making the day
Black as night.
 
In the end I saw them,
As my eyes grew hollow,
Not as the lurking shadow
But, as my shadow of them. 
 poems teresita blanco
Me Memorandum 
by Teresita Blanco
Why? Damn it!
It never changes,
I’ll take matters
Into my hands.
One day
I’ll break free
And use my hands,
And that day
I’ll will take
The life out of my foe.
For they bring me woe.
Its in their nature
To be so cruel, 
Unflinching before
The anger of the all. 
One day…
I’ll reshape the world
I will bring it
Back to the glory,
Breaking this old story
Once shared with all.
The left hand’s nature,
Never taken for granted
Again!
One day …
I’ll make you
A special lie,
That will make you
See the light,
That way our savior
Won’t have to set things right.
Soon one day…
I’ll realize my flaws
The ones that claw,
The horror of today.
One day
I’ll break free and use my hand,
And that day
Our nature will unfold,
Discarding all forlorn.
Yet, let it never be told
That one day I held,
My eyes bent so low.
By the living
God I pray, 
That I may
Bid farewell
To those days. 
In that place…
I once escape
To another hell.
As I wonder
Where I might go?
I hear the same song,
Why is it so?
How can I live like this?
I still breathe in wondering why,
Is there a reason to say goodbye?
 poems teresita blanco
Death Inside
Soon ends my foe.
In this battle left untold,
Its victory I yet to behold.
In this war, I once became
Worthless, Merciless…
When it was on;
Effortless, emotionless…
My foe left in disgrace.
Now I have no grace.
So now into the flames,
 “Oh! pitiful Sour,
Spring’s fruit
Now ends my hour.
For some is their life,
For some is this lie,
For some is our life,
For all is their lie.”
Live or die,
The suicide,
Our death inside…
Copyright Teresita Blanco
No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!

Description: Blog About Poems Writen by me  •  About: Three short poems written by me  •  Accountable Person: Fernando Blanco  •  Author:  •  Content Location: USA  •  Copyright Holder: Teresita Blanco  •  Copyright Year: 209  •  Creator: Teresita Blanco  •  Editor: Teresita Blanco  •  Encodings: G  •  Genre: Poetry  •  Headline: Anime Poetry - in love and death  •  Keywords: Anime,death,love,poems,anime kida  •  Mentions: anime kida  •  Provider: anime kida  •  Publisher: anime kida  •  Publishing Principles: anything goes  •  Source Organization: phistars.com  •  Version: 2.0  •  Article Section: phistars.com  • 

Related

teresita blanco 4258401709927178792

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item