The Discarded Woes, Awaiting for Divine Sign and Untitle Poems

 Discarded woes poem

The Discarded Woes

by Teresita Blanco 

My escape, foiled 
This mistake,
Has me ruined.

The discarded side,
Burns these decaying woes,
Festering the phantoms
Of my old foes

Insanity conquered
those who pledged
never to drink such poison,

From this malady  
Bows my shaken agony.

Let me out!
Let us out!
why still fly
without might?



 divine sign poem



Awaiting for Divine Sign
by Teresita Blanco

Awaiting for divine sign.
All the time is wasted
Waiting for such sign.

It is the lesson we failed to learn
that it is already there.

Speaking to our soul now
Yet few can listen to…
We cannot seem to know how.
Yet, we made it out.

Awaiting for divine sign…
A wasted time, for it is already There.

Whispering, aiding us along,
Saving us from our faults.
Yet, some still wait
for theatrical arrivals.

It maybe a foolish show,
but only the director
Can pull the curtain.

Awaiting for divine sign,
as pathetic as it might be ,
we should,  at least,
pay attention
to the world’s tension.

Those who listen will shown
the truth that lies masqueraded.
Hiding the face we cannot bear
To look upon!

Awaiting for divine sign
as I much hate to admit 
I have been a hypocrite.
Even now I dare to deny

that I too await
a divine sign.


 Teresita Blanco Poem



Untitle
 by Teresita Blanco
 
Maiden of the night
Hear me cry
in this plight.
We all might
soon forget
to regret.
For now I
live to forget
the bested
fairest bets,
which tested
our old dead.
The rain falls
to burn the flesh,
to assure downfall
to take, those we hate,
For no true reason,
For no good reason.


Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
.

Related

woe 4050514396497258833

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item