Poems Everyone, Poems!! by Teresita Blanco


Fantasy Rain, Greatest Foe,night

Greatest Foe
by Teresita Blanco

Night Cannot forgive
The sins of yesterday,
One cannot live
No more ,this way. 

Such pain and sorrow
Cannot be stripped,
Your heart lies
In justice’s grip!

The Pain of Yesterday
Cannot be forgotten today,
Your cold eyes hides the pain
Of that ill fated day.

I cannot heal your gloom.
You are now doomed,
You are your greatest foe. 

Fantasy art,this city is a prison,poems

This City is a Prison 
by Teresita Blanco

Tomorrow we rise
Again to drink
The pavements’ dust.

Our lungs,
They are tar.
Each breath
Is hard,
To take in.

My soul lies in chains!
These golden links
Have turned to iron.

This burning prison
Burns bring crimson.
My dead desires
Have now risen!
To call me “liar”.

Behind this mask
Lies my twisted face,
The one I left corrupted.

I now lie prostrated,
Struggling for one last breath.

This city is a horror to me,
My soul flinches
Beneath its whip!

My morals lie discarded,
My honor forgotten!!
This city is a Prison!!

fantasy art,fantasy heart,poems

This Heart Was Born Old
by Teresita Blanco

This heart has never
Known true sorrow,
Never once.

Some call me cold,
But I am old.
My soul has withered.
My heart is bitter.

This heart has known
Since the first day
That “all” was won,

By others sweat,
By others neck.

This heart has never
Known true horror,
It was born cold,
It was born old.

Always living, forever dying. 

Fairy, fantasy art, strange wallpaper


Insomnia 
by Teresita Blanco

I am so tired
And the bed
Looks so inviting.

Sleepless nights have changed me.
My legs cannot hold me.
My eyes close over me.

My eyes grow tired
And the bed
Looks so inviting.

This insomnia consumes me, devours me.

Faceless shadows
Waltz before me,
They sing, they purr
A soft calling.

This curse hold me, unforgiving.

My limbs grow numb,
And the bed looks so inviting.

My heart beats slow,
And the Bed looks so inviting.
This sleep, this curse…
And the bed looks so inviting. 

Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!


Related

tomorrow 8384498769954979333

Post a Comment

  1. your poem sucks anyway. Your grammar and sentence structure is hideous. Who would WANT to use your "poem"?! ugh!

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item