Random Nayu Anime Wallpapers

anime boy,cute anime guy,anime artist

Random Nayu Anime Wallpapers

Today, I wanted to rate a new mangaka artist. Well, Nayu is not really new to the game. He is just new to phistars. After reviewing his work, I decided that he was 5 star worthy. Thus, to get the ball rolling I thought I would feature five of his anime wallpapers. Thus, the first one features a cute albino anime guy. He is Nayu's own unique weirdo. He shows up often in other of Nayu's anime wallpapers. Mostly, this anime guy is being incredibly Yaoi. For our purposes, I choose one where he had actually some clothing. Hehehehe... Nah, I am just exaggerating. Other than being yaoi, this albino anime guy is a tree huger. He makes plants sprout about him and makes the water do funny things in the air. I think that is everything worth mentioning about this anime wallpaper. Truly, Nayu deserves 5 star ratings.




nayu anime artist,nayu mangaka,anime wallpaper

The next anime wallpaper shows a cute red head. You may have noticed that Nayu dressed this guy with a sweater similar to the one worn by the albino kid. Well, both show up often in those yaoi anime wallpapers of Nayu. I am not certain if Nayu is a guy or a girl. However, to me, Nayu feels like a guy's name. Anyhow, this red head has just climbed a mountain. He is enjoying the view. It truly is quite the sight. In any case, Nayu deserves 5 stars rating for this cute red headed anime guy.

anime clown,anime wallpapers,cool anime

In this next anime wallpaper, we see a very creepy clown. One of his ears has been bitten off. It is a good thing too. Now, he only has one knife ear. Its funny... knife ear. That is how the elves are called in Dragon Age. I felt bad about them, until I played skyrim. There are some really bad elves in Skyrim. For our purposes, this mardi gras elf clown really looks insane. I like his costume a lot. The details are really nice. I think he is doing the cosplay of a bug or something. Either way, this lovely anime wallpaper deserves 5 star rating.

anime cool,anime wallpapers,nayu anime

Here is the next lovely Nayu anime wallpaper. Here we see this cool anime guy. His tuxedo makes him look really handsome. The pose works pretty well. What I like best of Nayu are the hands. They are quite realistic. I think there is nothing else to comment about this anime wallpaper. In any case, this lovely anime wallpaper deserves 5 star rating.

anime,anime pink,anime green

Here is the next lovely Nayu anime wallpaper. Here we see a pretty pink haired anime girl. She looks cute with her flower decoration. I noticed that the anime girl has her thumb and pinky colored black. I really don't get it. Her eyes also look like those that rarely sleep. This anime guy looks really wonderful with his green hair. Kind of a techno freak. Both are polar opposites. Anyhow, this anime wallpaper deserves 5 stars rating.

anime spirit,anime cool,anime wallpapers

Here is the last Nayu anime wallpaper for now. Basically, we see a strange fox spirit. He is hovering very coolly. I like his priest outfit. Beside him an anime boy looks quite surprised. It seems that he was called forth by the anime boy's amulet. Sorta like a Japanese Genii. I think its pretty cool. In any case, this lovely anime wallpaper deserves 5 star rating. I hope that you liked these anime wallpapers a lot.

Related

wallpapers 3643939525965346143

Post a Comment

  1. Can you tell me whats the name from that albino guy?

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item