2012 Meditations on the 9/11 Anniversary

2012 Meditations on the 9/11 Anniversary Its hard to believe that it has been more than a decade since 9/11. That day was carved into...

9/11,photo,memorial

2012 Meditations on the 9/11 Anniversary

Its hard to believe that it has been more than a decade since 9/11. That day was carved into the hearts of all living in the United States. Ever since the Cold War ended, the Americans imagined themselves secure. There was no real threat to this great nation looming over the horizon. Little did they know how wrong they were. Among them roamed wolves in sheep clothings. The men who perpetrated those attacks wore the mask of hypocrisy. Thus, while they acted good they coordinated an attack that would destroy the very fabric of this nation. On September 11, they carried out their terrible plan that took the lives of so many good people.



In the past, civilians where never targeted. However, their barbarian methods made civilians their prime target. The other objective of this attack was to make us paranoid. I am afraid to say, that their terror attacks succeeded. More than ten years has passed and we do not feel more secure. Have any of you been to the airports recently? This is a perfect example of the large scale paranoia gripping this nation since 9/11. More than ten years have passed and things have not gotten any better. As a matter of fact, those preemptive security measures have made us even more paranoid.

9/11,tragedy,memorial

Ever since then, there has been a rise in hate crimes against anyone who looks remotely like a Muslim. Some people who are not even Muslims  have been victims of those hate crimes. Recently I heard of a report of a planned attack on the West land Mall of Miami. It turned out to be a false alarm. However, this shows that the US citizens have not recovered from the shock cause by the 9/11 tragedy. Looking back, the US should have seen this coming.

I read the official excuse, aka the 9/11 Commissioner Reports. There are too many loose screws in that event. It is to my mind that it was an inside job. How else did the fighter jets fail to intercept the airliners that where headed for the Twin Towers? To make matters worse, that very day Bush's family had helped Bin Laden's family escape from US. There is something seriously fishy about 9/11. If you ask me, I think the source of the danger are not those outside whack jobs. No, the danger is from within. Some high US government officials must have benefited from this attack...

9/11,conspiracy,theory

I still think that the men on the inside remain in the US Air Force. Thus, instead of searching random toddlers for explosive, the government should have looked within first. An attack like that does not run so smoothly without the authorities turning a blind eye to it. Then again, it might be my paranoia talking. Ever since I left Cuba, I was always skeptical of official reports and government officials. When being in power becomes a busyness it is bound to be exploited. Remember folks, power corrupts, and even little power had the chance of corrupting someone absolutely. I seen this in Cuba many times. Give a bit of authority to a random jackal, and you will see him bleed it for all its worth. The enemy is not always the nail that stick up first. Sometimes, the whole structure is corrupted.

Well, enough about my 9/11 conspiracy theories. I probably have not said anything new on that matter. There is like  millions of Americans who think that the destruction of the Twin Towers was a government job. If you ask me, it was the Pentagon who did it. Why did they have so few casualties? It so happens that they where cleaning up the files the day that all hell broke loose... Ok!! Now, I am really going to stop with my 9/11 conspiracy theories.

9/11,memorial,photo

I suppose you would like to know what I was up to during 9/11. Everyone in the US remembers what they where doing during that terrible day. As for me, I was in my 7th grade French class. The portable room that I was in had no windows or TV. The only connection to the outside world we had was the announcer box next to the clock. Around 10 A.M. I started to hear the names of students whose parents wanted to pick them up. I was appalled at the long list. Thus, while the dull class continued I waited, hoping for my name to be called.

Mama worked really far away during those days. When she heard of the crisis, she left her clinic to go pick us up. She had actually arrived at 10:15 AM and had asked for me. However, with the long list of names they had overlooked my name. Mama then started panicking because the bureaucratic chick said she had called me up. Eventually, the Bureaucratic chick called my name again, to a peace mother. Thus, I was able to see my Mama. While in the car she told me of what had occurred.

9/11,Twin,Towers

At the time, the thought of every parent in US was to have their kids safe at home. They saw the Twin Towers attack as the prelude to a massive onslaught against the United States. The day ended in total pandemonium. The streets outside around my neighborhood seemed all,but deserted. Everyone was afraid to go outside. It took some weeks for people to return to their routines without fear. Still, the air of gloom and doom never left them. The terrible fear of that day gets renewed every 9/11. Yet again, in 2012 we gather together to remember this ill fated day. The day when 2,996 people lost their lives at the hands of Bin Laden's group.

Well, at least this year we can rest easily knowing that Bin Laden is dead. What sucks is that he was hiding among US allies. Then again, according to Mark Owen, author of No Easy Day: The First Hand Account of the Mission that Killed Osama Bin Laden, the soldiers that shot Bin Laden did not recognized the guy. I think Bin Laden probably shaved his bear to allude his pursuers. We are too used to seeing this bad guy with his bear and white clothing. Taking this into consideration, then perhaps you will understand how Pakistani government failed to alert the US of Bin Laden's presence in their land. However, I think they where protecting the guy to stick it to the Americans. Harboring people wanted by the US government has become the new hobby of weak Anti American Countries. I think this everything I have to say about 9/11. Hug your kids, and stay away from elevators.

9/11,September,11

Related

war 8617760321534419739

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item