SHAFT Sasami san at Ganbaranai Anime Show Review

Sasami san,at Ganbarania,anime show

SHAFT Sasami san at Ganbaranai Anime Show Review

This anime show is the handy work of the Shaft studio. Its title is actually spelled as Sasami-san@Ganbaranai. Our main character is Sasami. She lives secluded in her home. He brother takes care of her. She sees the outside world via a surveillance tool she installed on her computer. She spies on her brother while he is outside. Thus, the real story happens to Sasami's brother. Her brother is involved with three anime girls who are ought to steal his heart. They are the Yagami sisters. They are each really cute. Truly, Sasami-san@Ganbaranai is worthy of 5 star rating. Man, I am getting bored of rating anime shows. I am going to rate this one and no more. The other ones are really terrible. The season after October is the the worst. Only two good ones and I am not even certain about these two. Well, good night my dear otakus. I shall now go quietly into the night. I really got to get my homework done... I am starving!!

Related

uniform 3033542683526533728

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item