It is over, Barack Obama has won! Told Yah!

Barack Obama, reelected, 2012 elections

It is over, Barack Obama has won! Told Yah!

A few blogs ago, I told you that Barack Obama was going to win. Incumbents have always won in all the US elections. This pattern has become more common place as time passes. It is more convenient for lobbyist to bark up one tree, than to worked up a new guy. Frankly, Romney never stood a chance. Ironically speaking, Romney so far has been winning in the popular vote. Yet, Obama got all the electoral votes. The whole electoral collage thing is the reason why I do not vote. In the end, the campaigns are catered to the electoral collage. They only humor the regular voters to make them feel special.

I would believe that my vote counts if there was direct election. This whole electoral collage thing is the bane of my existence. It was made up by the founding fathers because of Plato. In the old days, Plato was popular. He feared true democracy. Thus, he advised leaders to suppress the masses. He had a firm belief that the populous was full of idiots. Following his advice, the Founding fathers made it so that only the WHAPs could vote. It was later expanded to the other chibis. One would image that this would have turned things in the favor of the masses. However, one could always count on the electoral college to do what is right. What is right? Whatever is convenient for those in power.




Barack Obama won, four more years, Political cartoon

I miss the days of the Roosevelts. They where the last good presidents the US ever hand. One was a Democrat and the other a Republican. Again, the TV guys shows the popular vote. Romney has won over the masses. Yet, Obama right now has like 80 points over him. See, it is all a rip off!! I had read recently a book about a KGB officer who had visited the US. He admired how the Government  controlled information and the elections. In the Communist Soviet Union, the KGB had to break a lot of legs to pull a similar stunt. God Bless America, Barack Obama is the winner of the 2012 Presidential Elections. Man, I do love my country. My USA, my all!!  

A lot of fools are imagining that the Hurricane made a difference. The fools I am referring to are the guys from the popular media.  I think that is all smoke and mirrors. It is just an excuse for the electoral collage to do as it pleases. Part of the smoke and mirrors, also comes from the popular media. Is like they are trying to convince us, that this was 100% legit. Frankly, the winner take all deal is the bane of my existence.

Barack Obama won, 4 more years, political cartoon

Look chibis, I am not going to lie to you. The true reason I left Cuba because my mother wanted to leave the place. Plus, my house got robbed often after father died. At my tender age of 8, my main concern was saving my skin. When I got to the US, I was always kinda peachy about the elections. I thought it was cute, until I heard of the electoral college.

If you ask me, the true reason that Obama was reelected is because of the Obama effect. His presence has made a lot of African American people very happy. This alone helped the US completely sweep under the rug, the fact that they are still racist. Why is Obama one of the few African Americans in power? !I feel that this election was a major rip off. Other than that, Obama has the complete loyalty of all the African American voters. He has the support of 90% of all the African American voters.

2012 elections, Barack Obama, Political cartoon

Then again, part of me thinks that Romney lost because of Paul Ryan. He did a Sarah Palin on Romney. Mr. Ryan said that raped women was part of God's plan. I think he got that from the Old Testament. However, Jesus said that God sheds rain over both the rich and poor. Meaning, that God has nothing to do with rapes or bad weather. It is just bad things that happened. Paul Ryan was a bad choice.

There is also the matter of the Old People and the Veterans. Old People are the ones that vote most often. Many of them benefited from Obama care. The Veterans are also to be feared. For a country to function, you got to keep the army happy. Obama has slain Bin Laden. Plus, the horses and bayonet incident rose his reputation on issues involving the military. There is also the matter of privatization of education. This did not humor a lot of poor people.

Barack Obama Political cartoons, 2012 elections, Obama won

As for the Latino votes, most of their oppression has come from the Republican states. Latinos are a spiteful bunch. They came to the US seeking hope. They do not forgive or forget those that shattered their dreams. I am frankly glad that the Republicans got what was coming to them. Truly, the bane of my woes has been the result of the Republicans. They are no fun at all. The days of Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt are long gone. Republicans, you changed!! You no longer stand up for the little guy.

Aw... I am so nostalgic for those days gone by. I think I was a Republican in my past life. In any case, Barack Obama was the winner. He is still a 5 star worthy chibi. That looked like a hard fight, but there was not any doubt in my mind that he would come out on top. I still think Obama won because of the electoral college. He has not declared himself the winner, yet, because he wants to pile up the popular votes. Now, that things are over I can finally tell you why I did not like Mitt Romney. I do not like the Mormons!! Obama has finally gotten ahead in the popular votes. There finally is no shadow of a doubt that the US chose Obama.

Barack Obama political cartoon, Obama has won, I love Barack Obama

Update1 :  All the marginalized have united to vote for Barack Obama. You know, the poor, the women, the veterans, the Jews,  the blacks and the Latinos. Man, those Republicans stepped on the shoes of a lot of chibis. Its no wonder they lost. I am still very suspicious about the election. Damn, now Obama is over 100 votes over Romney... hahahaha!! So, much for trying to brainwash  the voter. All of Romney's good old money, went down the drain.

Update 2: Well Romney finally admitted his defeat. The margin is now 303 to 20. It is pretty obvious who won the 2012 election. It takes a big man to admit defeat. On the bright side, Romney will be able to deduct from his taxes the money he wasted trying to get elected. Hahaha!! Good night, Chibis!

Barack Obama is the winner, Barack Obama won, 2012 elections victor

Related

victory 6527505928680626005

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item