Poems Called Heart of Thee, Salad and The Seer in Love by Teresita Blanco

Heart of Thee by Teresita Blanco Breathe in the fumes. New winds bring cool air. The sun’s flares Sing the same tune. ...

phistars,teresita blanco,poems



Heart of Thee
by Teresita Blanco
Breathe in the fumes.
New winds bring cool air.
The sun’s flares
Sing the same tune.

Around the moon
And back again.
Helios rises,
Aurora falls.

Look beyond thee.
Why drag your feet
Over this pearly ocean.

Take my hand, please.
Dare to smile anew.

For a few hours,
You may forget.
The clock ticks.
The sun rises again… 



anime pink,anime scenery,anime wallpaper

Salad
by Teresita Blanco
Weighted down by these iron chains,
Each new step, filled with pain.
The hearth quickens.
A knife to your neck.

Bend low and moo.
Eat this putrid grass.
Start again,
This tortuous fast.
Futility races, all efforts, wasted.

You give another step
And your chest bursts
Crimson rose, red.
The flowers are blooming
Masking Thanatos’ perfume. 

anime girl,original anime,anime hd


The Seer in Love
by Teresita Blanco
I can see you
As clear as daylight.
Your fragrance
Haunts me day and night.

I can almost
Feel your warmth.
My blue Rose,
You have yet, to bloom.

OH! I curse the fateful day,
The day, I laid my eyes on you!

Separated by time and space;
I dare not look at my brothers.

How much further
Must I go?
I reach out to you
And embrace nothing.

The vision of you
Will not fade.
My eyes lie blinded
To today.
Alas, I must swim ahead.
Race past this current,
At the ocean
I shall find you.

Tell me darling,
Will we meet again?

Copyright Teresita Blanco

You do not have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.

Related

wallpapers 1648124394919934136

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item