Poetry: Flore Power, Prisoner, and the Beast by Teresita Blanco

anime girl,anime wallpaper,painting



Flore Power 
by Teresita Blanco
The bud has withered,
Stem, roots, and all.

Plucked from the ground;
It never made a sound!
A new flower blooms
In its place.

Its petals, golden,
Its fragrance, alluring,
It masks the smell
Of the flower that fell.




anime girl,anime wallpaper,poems

Prisoner
by Teresita Blanco
I am tired of this cage.
Where is the key?
I wonder for how long
I’ve stayed underground.

I do not see
The light of thee!
Why must I suffer?
What’s your point?

Truly, your works are wonders,
And the source of my misery!
What is the end your long for?

Let’s return to once before.
To a time before
I drank this bitter pill.

Please give me the key!
I want to live.
Let me see the sun again.
Bring an end to this pain!


anime girl,anime pets,anime cool

The Beast 
by Teresita Blanco
Behold, this desert.
No plains or dunes
Just sun.
Somehow the stars
Do not shimmer
At night.
The nearby city
Has swallowed
The moon.

The serpent has risen.
You must go be christen.
Leave this desert!
Here you won’t survive.

Enter his city.
Go there to receive his mark.
Your suffering has yet begun.

No more,
“I am sweet and innocent.”
You’ve not worth a cent,
You slave!
Bend over and labor!

If his pity allows,
You may share a meal
With his guard dogs.
If God be willing,
You may be chilling
In the master chamber.

Copyright Teresita Blanco

You do not have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.

Related

wallpapers 7531159922678646834

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item