Poetry: Walk Forth, Shortie, Current Tides, and Fruit of Life by Teresita Blanco

anime guy,anime wallpaper,teresita blanco



Walk Forth, Shortie
by Teresita Blanco
For how long did I wait for you?
Minutes turned to hours,
And hours into eternities.

Once again, I am forced to walk ahead.
I must have faith
That one day
You’ll catch up
With my steps…



anime guy,anime wallpaper,new years


Current Tides 
By Teresita Blanco
The current cannot be stopped.
The damps are broken;
The flood swallows us whole!

Will I ever be rid of these chains?
This milestone will not let me go!
Look out, here comes the flood!

My one true band,
Precipitated toward the ocean.
Ah! Deeper down I go!
 
anime wallpaper,anime scenery,anime fish


Fruit of Life
by Teresita Blanco
Rise and fall,
Ebb and flow.
Day now glows.
Spring turns to Fall.

From Elias to Eliseo!
One left to Mars,
The other became worm food.

Ashes to ashes,
In death he gave you life
And for what?

You became
Society’s puppet
And God’s Marionette.
Break these binds!
Steal the fruit of life!

Copyright Teresita Blanco

You do not have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.

Related

whatever 3079122363748458649

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item