Cute Poems: Two Birds, Mist and The Sins of Sodom by Teresita Blanco

anime girls,anime kimono,samurai



Two Birds
by Teresita Blanco
Won’t you come home with me, baby!
Don’t you know that I need you!
Let’s fly together
For we are two birds of a feather!

Let me take you
Outside this rosy garden.
We fought our way
Toward the present;
With the same thorn in our hearts.
With each heart beat
It pumps new venom.

Take the apple I offer baby.
Don’t you know that you’re blind?
Let’s break these chains.
The door lies open!
A new world beckons.

So what if you can’t fly?
It matter not
That our wings got plucked.
Go forth, take flight.
At least for three seconds
You might feel free!

Let’s fly together, baby.
I’ll be the wind
Behind your broken wings.
Let’s sing together, honey.
Sing of the blue sky,
Of the heaven we never saw.
Sing of a land
Beyond these iron bars!



anime girl,anime kimono,anime wallpaper

Mist
by Teresita Blanco
The now seems infinite
Like a winter mist.
The same road stretches before me.

I wonder alone
In this mist.
From time to time
I bump against
A familiar face.

“Tell me, who are you? Your name?
I cannot seem to remember,
Alas, again you vanish!”

I know this road is finite.
When will I reach the end?
Each step, uncertain.

Forever, alone,
In this bloody mist.
The same faces
Come and go.

“I do not remember,
The last time I saw you.”

anime girl,anime scenery,teresita blanco


The Sins of Sodom
by Teresita Blanco
Dance to my tune,
Saving them is no fun.
My child’s heart wants to play.

For once, you will pay.
You cannot escape
Your sins, Sodom!

My music drowns your tears.
For a moment, you’ll forget your fears.

“I grow tired
Of the same music,
Of a world without magic.
Where only your saints
 Rise to heaven.
The end now beckons.
Time to erase your lies!”

Copyright Teresita Blanco

You do not have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.

Related

teresita blanco 3905582331351714384

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item