My Favorite Three Billy Idol Songs Worthy of 5 Stars

My Favorite Three Billy Idol Songs Worthy of 5 Stars Reviewed by Teresita Blanco As you all know, or not, I like to listen to music w...

Billy Idol,flesh for fantasy,white wedding

My Favorite Three Billy Idol Songs Worthy of 5 Stars
Reviewed by Teresita Blanco

As you all know, or not, I like to listen to music while drawing. Recently, I got into Billy Idol. In the old days, I only used to like his "White Wedding" song. Its practically the only song they put on the radio, that belonged to Billy Idol. Anyhow, I had just gotten over my whole Ozzy Osbourne phase and was looking for new music to listen to.

Long story short, I was flipping through youtube and was reminded of the "White Wedding" song. I played it online and found it peachy. After listening to it for about 10 times, I decided to check out some other songs by Billy Idol. From the few that I heard, I liked a lot "Rebel Yell" and "Flesh for Fantasy". So, now, they are my new favorite songs. However, from those Billy Idol songs I prefer "Flesh for Fantasy".

Billy Idol,flesh for fantasy,cool music

Now, let us start from the beginning. I first heard "White Wedding" a few years back. I think I was only 8 when I heard it on the radio. Naturally, I did not understand a single word of the song. I only understood the words "wedding" and the phrase "Hey, little sister". I figured that it was a song about a brother singing to his little sister, who was getting married. I still do not pay much attention to the lyrics, per say. Rather, the whole ensemble works pretty well. The next song worth reviewing is "Rebel Yell". The guitar solo was pretty rad. The lyrics too went well with the aggressive tone of the song. It had everything.

However, my new favorite song is "Flesh for Fantasy". The music video is just like any old 80s video, with the neon lights, the sensei and the like. The song starts with the electric guitar. Billy Idol had a great guitarist for this song. It sounded great. The lyrics too where lovely. I found it hilarious the odd face Billy Idol had whenever he sang "flesh". I don't know why this song is no longer played on the radio. In any case, the above songs mentioned are 5 stars worthy. Trust me, this is good quality 80s music.

Related

wallpapers 4432630456978514801

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item