Poems: The Future, Get up, and So Very, Easy by Teresita Blanco

anime girl,puppy, 5 stars


The Future
by Teresita Blanco
I fought my way toward you,
Yet, my words do not reach you!
I am chained to Shakespeare,
I am bound to Lord Byron!
I haven’t a say, nor voice.

Listen to my silence…
The echo of your dreams;
The nightmare you can’t remember.

Keep your Byrons!
Bun your Shakespeare!
You can’t see
Past your own hand.
You are blinded by your pride.

I fought my way to you!
But I failed to reach you!



anime girl,poems, teresita blanco

Get up
by Teresita Blanco
I do not see
The point, why get up in the morning?
To do the same thing,
Routines, comforting.
The rebirth of yesterday
And yet we age.

No, two trees
Ever bloomed the same.

Our hearts counting,
The fates laughing.

We can never live,
At most we may hamper his prowess.

But I digress.
I must get dressed
For my last parade!
Up the marble hill
We all go
To hear the last lies
Of our beloveds.
They never shared.
They never dared
To open this black box
Filled with maggots,
Worms and a hint of eternity.

anime girl,anime scenery,poetry

So Very, Easy
by Teresita Blanco
It would be
Far too easy.
Red, black, yellow, white…
Choose left or right.

The eye flees
From the shadows.
It refuses to see
In the darkness.

The hand trembles
Seeking the on switch.
When the light returned
The eyes got blinded.

The eye cannot see
 The mouth cannot speak.
“Who is listening?
Who is there?”
You can no longer tell.

Look, a rainbow,
Glowing in the darkness.
Its source, unknown.

Time for you to choose
Your bane, your chains.
Yes, it would truly be very easy!

Copyright Teresita Blanco

You do not have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.

Related

wallpapers 4922255991793515402

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item