Father, Time Poem by Teresita Blanco

Father, Time by Teresita Blanco Father time, save me. These demons wish to bury me. I speak and no one listens. Are they d...

anime girl,anime scenery,teresita blanco



Father, Time
by Teresita Blanco
Father time, save me.
These demons wish to bury me.
I speak and no one listens.
Are they deaf to my words?

When I walk alone, at night.
The beggars hide from me.

On TV, I hear my name.
The things they say,
Oh! The shame, shame!!

I am no longer
Master of myself,
Father, Time
Set me free.

My poor sister
Lies blinded.
The lawyers will not
Let her hear my voice.

Preachers of death march to the furnace.
They tattooed my name in their chest.
For all their honors,
What has it done for me?
They seek only to blame.
They too refuse to see.

Father Time,
Rescue me. 

Copyright Teresita Blanco

You do not have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.

Related

word 7161363120846506447

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

item