Poems Xenophobic Melody, Sacrifice and Crimson Blossoms by Teresita Blanco

anime scenery,anime cute,anime wallpaper



Xenophobic Melody 
by Teresita Blanco
Don’t you dare come knocking on my door.
I’ll throw you off the 2nd floor.
Do not plea, nor beg for mercy.
I am no charity,
My pockets must be full.
So get out of here, you fool!

I am tired of your face,
Why don’t you leave my place?
My back got broken
From toiling the ground
That you dare step.
Away with you, pest!

Your skeletal frame
Will not make me change.
Why must I give you
My family’s bread?
If you live, they will starve!

Life may be hard,
And you can’t find whom to blame.
Your cries fall on deaf ears.
Just get out of here!



anime girl,anime kimono,original anime

Sacrifice
by Teresita Blanco
Blind us today,
So we may
Feel safe.

Now use your eyes.
Tell me,
What do you see?
Craft your laws
And philosophy.

See the world with those eyes.
From you, the truth does not hide.

We gave up our powers, for this?
Alas, I grow bored of this bliss.
I want to see again.
Your heart, your glow, your flame. 

anime cute,anime scenery,teresita blanco

Crimson Blossoms 
by Teresita Blanco
Open old wounds.
Let those crimsons blossoms
Cover your chest.

Wondering in this desert,
A siren sounds in the distance.

You cannot seem to forget,
The sins you dare not remember.

Copyright Teresita Blanco

You do not have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.

Related

wallpapers 8896984490815120419

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item