Experiments with the Camera Photos by Teresita Blanco

 Experiments with the Camera Photos by Teresita Blanco This batch of photos I took for my photography class. In that lesson, I had t...

Teresita Blanco,scenery photo,hialeah

 Experiments with the Camera Photos by Teresita Blanco

This batch of photos I took for my photography class. In that lesson, I had to learn how to take far away and close up photos. There are 15 in total. So, you will see a lot of those kinds of images in this post. The first one is a view from outside my home. It was taken from the window that leads up to the stair. I will never get the logic behind putting a window in front of a stairs in a fashion  that if you trip, you end up falling off the second floor... But alas, I am now rambling. Let us move right along, shall we. This cute little photo deserves 5 stars rating.



Teresita Blanco,dragon sword,katana

 In the  next photo, we see a foreshorten dragon head. It is part of the stand that support my dragon swords. There is really nothing too special about those swords. Rather I find them interesting to look at. In any case, this photo deserves 5 stars rating.

teresita blanco,rainbow,candy

 The next photo is pretty self explanatory. It simply shows one of those swirly candy sweets. Man, I need some coffee because I am falling asleep even as I write this. And this is me having fun. Imagine if I was doing something boring like asking some bimbo about her evil cousins. In any case, this photo deserves 5 stars rating.

Teresita Blanco,food,flan

 Here too is another simple photo. This one was taken back when the little corner bakery used to make good flans. Now, they can barely bake any edible bread. Well, you know how it is with the economy. Still... In any case, this photo deserves 5 stars rating.

teresita blanco,primary school,5 stars

In this photo, we see a primary school a block away from my home. You can see the American flag waving behind the sun. Overall, it has a pretty interesting lighting. Truly, this photo deserves 5 stars rating.

FIU Bus,teresita blanco, 5 stars

The next photo was taken inside the bus I ride. I take it to go to Biscayne Bay. It gives you a good view of what it feels like to be inside. Well, lets move right along, shall we. 5 stars for me.

Teresita Blanco,cute photos,candles

In this photo, we see a closeup of a candle. I took this photo because it looked pretty interesting. Very nice, indeed. 5 stars for this photo.

teresita blanco,cute photos,wallpaper

The next photo shows some sweet candy that I like. The pose is similar to the candle photo. I hope you like it. 5 stars.

Teresita Blanco,jewelry,cute photos

The next photo shows some jewelry. I never wear this kind of tacky stuff. Still, I found it to be worth photographing. Anyhow, this closeup photo deserves 5 stars rating.

Teresita Blanco,teddy bear,cute toys

In this photo, we see a closeup of my cute teddy bear. His eyes look so dreamy. I hope you like this interesting looking photo. 5 stars for me.

gold,rosary, teresita blanco

Well, the next photos are some variations of the same theme. 5 stars.

rosary,teresita blanco, jewelry

This one focuses more on the golden jewelry. 5 stars.

virgin mary,jesus,teresita blanco

This photo also includes the Virgin Mary figure at the end of the rosary. 5 stars for this lovely photo.

cute photo,rosaries,golden jewelry

Well, here we have the last photos for now. This one focuses more on the Virgin Mary. Truly, it deserves 5 stars rating. I got more photos coming up.

Related

wallpapers 3280813983282780275

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

item