A lot of Random Stuffs Photos by Teresita Blanco

 A lot of Random Stuffs Photos by Teresita Blanco Here are some more random photos taken by me. Most where taken in order to ...


Teresita Blanco,cute photo,candle

 A lot of Random Stuffs Photos by Teresita Blanco

Here are some more random photos taken by me. Most where taken in order to showcase in my photography class. Yes, I took a few lessons, mostly on photoshop.The first photo shows a light bolt behind a candle. Well, lets move along shall we. 5 stars worthy. 





Teresita Blanco, 5 stars,wallpaper

Above, you can see my reflection in the water faucet. You can see the rest of the mini bathroom in the reflection on the faucet. Anyhow, this photo gets 5 stars rating.

Teresita Blanco,motion,cute photos

In the next photo, we see my mother. I was trying an experiment with the shutter speed to create motion of sorts. So, this is how the photo comes out with low shutter speed combined with the flash. Anyhow, this cute photo gets 5 stars rating.

Teresita Blanco,knife photos,fruits

In this photo, I managed to make the knife appear see through. Even, I must admit that it is an interesting lens effect. Still, the background arrangement did look rather stupid. Mea Culpa. Still, it is a 5 stars worthy photo.

teresita blanco,random photos,cute

This is the last photo of its kind. It was the last one where I experimented with motion. I hope you like it, even a lil bit. 5 stars

Teresita Blanco,brothers,sisters

The last photo shows two figurines talking on the phone. I thought it was a pretty interesting photo. I am just about done for now. I am currently trying to post all my good photos., just to have some original content or whatever. 5 stars for me.

Related

water 4366158306584937628

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

item