Lovely Photos Florida Keys Photos by Teresita Blanco

Lovely Photos Florida Keys Photos by Teresita Blanco Today, I wanted to show you some lovely photos that I took. They are from the tri...

teresita blanco,florida keys,key west

Lovely Photos Florida Keys Photos by Teresita Blanco

Today, I wanted to show you some lovely photos that I took. They are from the trip that took to the Parrot Keys. It was in the Florida Keys. Anyhow, the first photo is that of the Everglades. The place is visible on the way to the Florida Keys. There they have signs that warn you of alligator crossing. In any case, this lovely photo deserves 5 stars rating.





red bike,red car,teresita blanco

This photo is simple enough. It focuses on a bike behind a car. I was playing around with the zoom when I took this photo. It is a good thing that it was a bright day. This allows for faster shutter speed.  5 stars for me, yay!!

florida keys, florida beach,teresita blanco

In this photo, we see the beach by the road side. A lot of families simply call it quits and hang out around this area. You know, camping or whatnot. Around the top, you can see a reflection of my mom. She was the one driving the car. You did not imagine that I was taking photos while driving the car? Anyhow, this photo gets 5 stars rating.

florida keys,florida beach,teresita blanco

The next photo shows a family inside a boat. They seem to be going fishing. The water was very calm that day. Anyhow, my photo gets 5 stars.

teresita blanco,cute photo,cityscape

The next photo shows a house and the street. Everything looks peachy indeed. I hope you like this photo. It has a small town kind of look. 5 stars.

big coppitt key,cute photos,wallpaper

In this photo, we see a pink house for sell. It is a motel of sorts. I photographed it while the car was passing by. The place seems a bit rundown. I wonder if someone actually bought the place. In any case, this cute photo gets 5 stars.

teresita blanco,key largo, scenery photo

Here is another lovely photo. It shows a big tree and some wooden houses. The houses of the Florida Keys looks very old fashioned. I would totally move to the place if only it wasn't such a boring place. 5 stars photos.

cute town,florida keys,teresita blanco

In the next photo, we see the same scene as before. This time, we have a wider view of the place. If I remember, it was raining a lot that day. 5 stars for this lovely photo.

teresita blanco,rainy day, cute photos

Here is another photo. You can appreciate the rain. I movies you can see the rain cause they add milk to the mixture. Most of the time, you can hardly ever photograph the rain. Lets move along shall we. 5 stars for me.

chiken,yellow bike,cute photo

In Florida, you see mostly ducks. However, in the Florida Keys you see a lot of wild chickens. They are a lot smaller and cuter than the commercial variety. Anyhow, this cute photo deserves 5 stars rating.

teresita blanco,florida keys,scenery

In this photo, we see a view of the Parrot Keys Hotel. It was a pretty boring place. At least the pools, was well acclimated and had a salty taster... for all it was worthy. Anyhow, this photo gets 5 stars.

teresita blanco,mangrove beach,mangroves

Before returning home, my family stopped near a mangrove beach. A lot of families where basking in their waters. From time to time, you heard a weird buzzing from the billions of Dragonflies that gathered there. Yeah, there was quite the little plague. 5 stars for this lovely photo.



teresita blanco, cute photos,fancy wallpaper

The last photo shows a sky view of the Mangrove forest. I hope you liked the last featured photo a lot. 5 stars for me.

Related

water 8168097379097310803

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

item