Orlando Trip Photos by Teresita Blanco

Orlando Trip Photos by Teresita Blanco This post shows a lot of cute photos that I took in my last Orlando Trip. This one too...


teresita blanco,5 stars,kissimi

Orlando Trip Photos by Teresita Blanco

This post shows a lot of cute photos that I took in my last Orlando Trip. This one too was for Mardi Gras. We arrived pretty late. We simply where focused on going to Mardi Gras. There was no sense in going to the parks, plus the lines where nonexistent around 5 PM. Plus, the rides where still operational up until 8 PM. So, strategy wise, it worked pretty well in our favor. Anyhow, the first photo shows some random guys crossing the street. I took it while waiting on the red light. Don't worry, I was not driving and taking photos. In any case, this little number deserves 5 stars rating.





roller coaster, teresita blanco, 5 stars

The next photo shows a loop on the Roller Coaster. This new ride goes all over the park. If I remember correctly, Universal was building a lot of new rides when I was there. For that reason, there was hardly anything fun to do. Anyhow, this cute photo too deserves 5 stars rating.

zoom in,teresita blanco,cool photos

The next photo focuses on people going round the Roller Coaster. I think it was a pretty decent photo. I gives you a great view of all the trills or whatever you get from a spook ride like this one. I never rode one, nor I plan on ridding a roller coaster ever again. In any case, this lovely photo deserves 5 stars rating.

stop and smell the flowers,tacky,teresita blanco

Above, we see some tacky flowers. One would imagine that the main focus of the trip would be the rides. Still, it does not hurt to stop by and smell the flowers from time to time. Except when bees are hungry. Anyhow, this cute photo gets 5 stars rating.

teresita blanco, 5 stars,photos

In this photo, we see a generic view of the Country Walk. At night, it gets filled with clubs and performances. It is the true park for the adults who visit the place with their little kids. 5 stars for this photo.

universal studios, scenery,cute photo

Above, we see a generic View of both Universal and Islands of Adventures. From both places, I always preferred Universal Studio. At least the rides there do not make me lose my lunch. I hope you like this cute photo. 5 stars for me, yay.

fountain,teresita blanco,5 stars

The last photo shows a water fountain with some coins. It is a simple photo. Still, it has some interesting shapes. Anyhow, it deserves 5 stars rating.

Related

water 3956232526627564293

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

item