View Outside My House Photos by Teresita Blanco

 View Outside My House Photos by Teresita Blanco  Well, the title is pretty self explanatory. I went outside my home in search of in...

teresita blanco,cute photo,5 stars

 View Outside My House Photos by Teresita Blanco

 Well, the title is pretty self explanatory. I went outside my home in search of inspiration and from all the photos I took, only 3 where worth looking at. Its not much... but I hope you like them. The first one shows a fence. It is just a fence... yeah, 5 stars worthy.... heck even I can't say this with a straight face. Alas, what else may be done, when TV sucks.





Teresita Blanco,fence,school bus

 Here is another interesting looking fence. You can see a bus about a few meters away. Eh, let us move right along, shall we. 5 stars.

fencing,teresita blanco,random photo

Here is the last photo for now. It is another fence. They are just about the only thing worth looking at where I live. Pitiful... if you ask me. Still, there are some things that cannot be helped. In any case, this last photo gets 5 stars rating.

Related

wallpapers 1611838461580036379

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

item