Three Family Photos by Teresita Blanco

Three Family Photos by Teresita Blanco Well, here we see 3 photos that I took a few years ago. They have a pretty interesting arrangem...

teresita blanco,family three, 5 stars

Three Family Photos by Teresita Blanco

Well, here we see 3 photos that I took a few years ago. They have a pretty interesting arrangement. The first photo shows one of my cousins trying to do her homework. I thought she was making the cutest of expressions, so I took a photo. I hope you like it. 5 stars for me, yay.





teresita blanco,coca cola,math

In the next photo, she is drinking her soda while trying to decipher her math problems. Indeed, she was quite the lovely cutie. 5 stars.

teresita blanco,family photos,baseball

The last photo shows the living room with the TV on. The lighting look interesting so I took a photo. Well, that's it for now. I hope that you found these photos a bit humoring. Like I always say, I do deserve 5 stars rating.

Related

wallpapers 6806545968064645037

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

item