What Great Miami Beach Scenery Photos from 2008 by Teresita Blanco

Miami Beach,Colin,Teresita Blanco

 What Great Miami Beach Scenery Photos from 2008 by Teresita Blanco

This is the final batch of photos from 2008. After these photos, it took some years for me to photograph something new. That year my camera broke down. It took 2 years for me to get a new camera. So yeah, I hope that you like these 13 photos I took so long ago. I hope you guys like them a lot. The first photo features a maiden picking something up. I just noticed that someone passing by is looking at her behind. Its funny the kinds of photos one takes when you are not dealing with posers. In any case, I deserve 5 stars rating.






Teresita Blanco,photos,miami beach photos

This next photo features some tourist reading and a para glider. You see them, whenever it gets pretty windy. That day the waves were rather choppy. In any case, this photo taken my Tere (that's me) deserves 5 stars rating.

Miami Beach photos,Teresita Blanco, Miami Beach

 I wish I had better titles for my photos. I suppose it cannot be helped. Anyhow, here we see two umbrellas and two seats. We also see some weirdoes. You know, this is a typical Miami Beach Scenery. This little number is also 5 stars worthy. 

Teresita Blanco,Tourist,miami beach photos

In this photo, 5 tourists are enjoying the view. Regardless of were we all come from, we all enjoy looking at the ocean. Anyhow, this photo taken by me deserves 5 stars rating. 

random photo,beach photo,beach scenery

In this photo, we have a random bald, stud passing by. One rarely sees, fit guys in Miami Beach. Most of the time, we see families by the beach. Anyhow, this photo deserves 5 stars rating. 


Photo,Miami beach, beach photo

As usual, I liked to take photos of people taking photos. Here we have one of such kinds of photos. The background came out a bit shinny. Still, it is 5 stars worthy. 

fat,fat photo,fat women

This photo I like a lot. Her we have three fat tourist about to enter the water. I think they are related. The photo looks really closed up because I have a great zoom. In any case, this Miami beach photo deserves 5 stars rating. 

Photo within a photo,photos, Miami beach photos

This is yet another one of those Photos within a photo. Here a lady is taking a photo of her two friends. 5 stars worthy.

Teresita Blanco,beach guys,beach photos

This next photo shows two guys talking. I see a little ship in the background. 5 stars worthy. 

Skyscrapers,Miami Beach photos, Teresita Blanco

This beach scenery photo has an odd angle. Normally, weirdoes go crazy with the odd angles. It was later that I discovered that those angles are kinda stupid. Oh well, this Miami Beach photo deserves 5 stars rating.


2008,miami beach photo,beach landscape

This Miami Beach  Landscape makes more emphasis on the sky. I seen some dutch paintings with such a composition. So, I carried it over to my photography. Seems to have work pretty well. 5 stars for me.

Summer,summer photo,beach photo

Here is yet another Miami Beach Landscape. It shows quite the wide view of the entire place. 5 stars. 

miami beach photo,water photo, Teresita Blanco

This last photo is a closeup of the water running off from the public shower at Miami Beach. I liked how the sunset water shinned over it. Anyhow, 5 stars for me. I really do hope you like these photos a lot.

Related

wind 4143834936784251710

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item