Random Photos Taken with my New Cannon Camera Feb 2011 by Teresita Blanco

Self Portrait,Teresita Blanco,Teresita Blanco photo

Random Photos Taken with my New Cannon Camera Feb 2011 by Teresita Blanco

Around 2011, I bought a new camera. It was a Cannon Digital Camera. As such, I want to feature some of my early photos with my new camera. The first photo is a self portrait. Here, we see a closeup of my face. I have my hair in its true form. This is one of the few photos of mine that I actually like. In any case, I deserve 5 stars rating.





sunset photos,hialeah,teresita blanco

Thinking about it, all these photos have the back lighting in common. Just look at these cool looking trees. They have the sunset for a background. I really do like this photo of mine. 5 stars for Teresita Blanco, yay... Hehehehe...


Sunset photo,palmetto,Teresita Blanco

I took this photo from the backseat of my car. Mama was driving down the Palmetto when I saw this pretty sunset. Truly,this wonderful photo deserves 5 stars rating

Hialeah,sunset photo, Teresita Blanco

Here is yet another sunset photo. This photo was taken in the 103 street. Its the road we always take when we are leaving Hialeah to work elsewhere. Truly, this little photo deserves 5 stars rating.

Hialeah apartment,Teresita Blanco,florida photos

This last photo was taken from inside the car. We were just driving out of my apartment complex. That day, it rained a lot. The sun was bright and warm. The light was directly falling on those three windows. Overall, I think the colors were simply amassing. I love it when it rains. The place gets extra pretty when the ground is all wet. Truly, this lovely photo of Hialeah deserves 5 stars rating. I hope that you liked these featured photos of mine.

Related

window 7239630222522171361

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item