Orlando Trip Photos (2/19/2011): Kissimme, Universal Studios, and Islands of Adventure by Teresita Blanco

Kissimme photo, Teresita Blanco, florida photographer

Orlando Trip Photos (2/19/2011): Kissimme, Universal Studios, and Islands of Adventure by Teresita Blanco

Today, I wanted to feature a few of the 5 stars worthy photos from my trip to the Orlando parks. I hope that you like these photos a lot. The first photo was taken in the town of Kissimme. The dirty looking truck called my attention. It had an interesting shape of sorts. Truly, this pretty neat photo deserves 5 stars rating.





Islands of Adventure, theme park, Teresita Blanco

This next photo was taken inside the Islands of Adventure park. You can see the Incredible Hulk Roller Coaster in the background. The side building is more of a restaurant. The rest are simply tourists. In any case, this photo deserves 5 stars rating.

art photo,cool photo,best photo

This next photo was taken outside the line of the Incredible Hulk. There you see a lot of cute tourist doing tourist things. Anyhow, this photo deserves 5 stars rating.

Islands of Adventures, Poseidon's Fury, florida park photos

This next photo was taken at the Poseidon's Fury show. At first, it seemed like it was going to be a ride of sorts. However, I waited in line just to see a terrible show. Oh... what a pity. At least, the outside decorations were pretty interesting. In any case, this photo deserves 5 stars rating.

Teresita Blanco, Islands of Adventures photos, Teresita Blanco

You know, I do not remember if this photo was taken in Universal Studio or Islands of Adventures. I think it was at the Adventures park. Still, the arabesque decorations were pretty interesting. 5 stars for this random "textile" shop.

Universal Studio Mardi Gras, Mardi Gras Parade, Teresita Blanco

Night photos are always such a pain. In any case, here I managed to get a photo of someone catching a Mardi Gras necklaces. I used the flash for pharmaceutical purposes. The gator background was also pretty preachy. Frankly, this was supposed to be the last photo. However, I am too lazy to put it in its proper location. Regardless, I am still a  5 stars worthy photographer.

genre artist, genra photo, Teresita Blanco

The last photo I took on my way to the Popeye ride. I liked that ride a lot, the first time I went in it. However, the camera got endangered. Thus, I decided not to push my luck with it. Regardless, the photo that I took came out pretty peachy. Not bad for being just a genre scene. In any case, this photo deserves 5 stars rating. I hope that you liked them a lot.

Related

Universal Studio Theme Park 7176022415469628504

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item