Fair and Honest? Dealdash (Sponsored)

DealDash review - I'm Pretty sure many of you have at some point though to try out E-bay or Amazon only to find out that what you p...


DealDash review - I'm Pretty sure many of you have at some point though to try out E-bay or Amazon only to find out that what you purchased was nothing but a steaming pile of *($#) . I wished there was a way to know the true quality of the items you buy online. That is when I tried out DealDash. It was recommended to me by a friend who seems to be addicted to online shopping. I used it to buy a mint condition Hatsune Miku Appended Series 2.4. You folks know that I'm an avid collector of anime figurines. Last time I tried to buy a mint condition anything on Ebay I was very disappointed. On the other hand, the one I bough on DealDash was packaged on its original container and really in mint condition. I got to talk with the person who did the auction and the price was fair for what I bough. I can say that Deal Dash is a fair and honest auction site, when compared with the other sites out there.  On the me upside it is not as big as eBay so they don't have quite as many buyers. So for sellers that might not be as good but for me its like shooting fish in a barrel. I can't give it  phi stars yet as I only bough one item there ,but so far so good. Try it out and tell me if its trustworthy.Here she is, isn't she lovely? My new Hatsune Miku Append doll is five star worthy, Deal Dash. its pretty good too.

Related

store 6097542303091567161

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item