I Am Legend Horror Movie Review 5 stars worthy

I am Legend, Will Smith,movies

I Am Legend Horror Movie Review 5 stars worthy

I, Legend is a horror movie of sorts. It was the inspiration for the first Resident Evil movies. This movie is the third remake of "the last man on earth" movie. Bummer, in the TV its called I, Legend. However, its truly called "I am legend". Well, I am not going to get too caught up in the title. For my purposes, I will use the title that the internet claims to be true. Regardless, the main characters are Will Smith and a dog. He plays a virologist (a guy who studies viruses) named Robert Neville.




The movie begins with an announcement about the cure for cancer. Scientist have been dreaming of curing cancer for real. Not really, there is not a market for cures, just treatments. Supposedly, this antidote was going to save lots of lives. As its usual with most post apocalyptic films, something goes horribly wrong. The antidote mutated with the common flue. It released a terrible airborne virus that annihilated all mankind. Those that did not die became horrible monsters.

I am Legend, Will Smith, Robert Neville

Our main character, Robert Neville was immune to the virus. Thus, he survived. He stayed behind in New York. It was there were the virus first mutated. He stays there, kidnapping living human samples to try out his antidotes. Speaking of the new humans, they are called Darkseekers. The virus made them extra sensitive to light. Thus, they only hunt out at night. They also behave like savage predatory animals.

For most of the movie, Will Smith spends it alone. He starts getting paranoid at a certain point. Specially, when the monsters start moving around his cardboard people at night. Mostly, this movie is about coping with loneliness. Its also a good hunting movie. hehehehe! In any case, I am legend or I, Legend is a 5 stars worthy scary movie. It is really intense. 

I am Legend, Horror movie,Will Smith

Related

Will Smith 8094769684585006550

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item