Miami Beach 2011 May Photos by Teresita Blanco

Teresita Blanco,sushi restaurant,kosher food

Miami Beach 2011 May Photos by Teresita Blanco

As it was to be expected, here we have a lot more genre photos of Miami Beach. These photos were taken with my new Cannon camera. I hope that you liked them a lot. The first photo shows a sushi restaurant. That restaurant sells kosher food. Yeah, there are a lot of Jewish oriented restaurants in Miami Beach. I took this photo from the inside the backseat of my car. Truly, this lovely photo deserves 5 stars rating.





Miami Beach scenery,beach scenery,beach photo

This next photo shows some dudes walking past some tourists. Both have very similar cross tattoos on their shoulders. Their haircut, mode of talking and eyeglasses are also alike. I find it funny how the guy in the floor seems to be laughing at them... or at me. Either way, this is an interesting looking photo. Truly, I, Teresita Blanco, humbly deserve 5 stars rating for this awesome photo.

Genre Photo, Miami Beach, Photography

This next photo shows a random family setting up camp. I took an interest in them because I like flowing drapery. The towel that they were about to lay on the floor had an interesting pattern. In any case, this genre Miami Beach photo deserves 5 stars rating.

photo landscape,beach photo,teresita blanco

Thinking about it, I am the first photographer to call myself a genre photographer. Keyword wise... Then again, I am not too up to date on what is the vogue with photographers today. Then again, following the advice of Courbet, I should do whatever I feel like. That point aside, here is yet another landscape photography of Miami Beach, Dutch style. It is truly 5 stars worthy.

Esmeralda Cruz, Teresita Blanco,reading photo

This next photo is a portrait of my mother. She is reading a fashion magazine given to her by a friend. That is the normal reading material of chicks that go to the beach. In the background, we see all the beach weirdoes. In any case, this photo deserves 5 stars rating.

love photo,couples,Teresita Blanco photographer

This next photo shows a couple sitting by the edge of the beach. They ware watching people pass by. One sees this often, by the edge of the water. In the background, we see a couple walking hand in hand. In the water, we see yet another couple entering the water, with their baby. This sole photograph just about summarizes the things that couples come to do in Miami Beach. There is also the lonely old woman. She is walking alone with the memory of her lover boy.  We can also see this photo as a depiction of the four stages of a woman's married life. This photo could not have come out so well, had a I even planned it. It just goes to show you that there are awesome things in one's everyday life. One finds art, in the lives of common folks. Truly, this wonderful photo is 5 stars worthy.

Teresita Blanco,Teresita, photographer

Originally, this photo was just a regular self portrait. It came out rather crude. Interesting enough, I managed to point in the direction were there happened to be a seagull. My own psychic powers impress me sometimes. In any case, this self portrait of Teresita Blanco, or me, deserves 5 stars rating.

Miami Beach, landscape, Teresita Blanco

Above, we see a Landscape photo of Miami Beach. This one focuses on the Cruise ship in the background. There is always a decent amount of those cruisers waltzing by. In the foreground, we see lots of beach goers.  This lovely photo is also 5 stars worthy.

Camera,photography,Teresita Blanco

This next photo is part of my photo within a photo gig. I am always interesting in amateur photographers. Its funny the kinds of poses they strike. Here one of the maidens is prepping her camera for a photo. Truly, this photo of mine is 5 stars worthy.

Teresita Blanco, photographing, old woman

In this photo, their mother has just got a hold of their camera. She is taking a photo of the posing girls. Beside her, a random guy is passing by. In any case, this photo deserves 5 stars rating.

cliche, photograph,Miami Beach Photo

In this photo, the old woman is taking one of those cliche "walking toward you" photos. You see them often, in pop culture depictions of chicks by the beach. Yeah, we all love to imitate cliches. In any case, this photo deserves 5 stars rating.

Miami Beach photo, summer photo,portait photo

This "last" beach photo focuses on mom and bro. They are roughly in the middle of this photograph. They are neck deep in the ocean water. This is the last, inside the beach, Miami Beach photo that I featured. Truly, this darling little photo deserves 5 stars rating.

Miami Beach hotel,sunset, Teresita Blanco

This next photo shows a finished skyscraper. I saw that building built from Scratch. I wanted to take a photo of its finished Majesty. So here you have it. Truly, this photo deserves 5 stars rating.

saying,sign,photos

Here is the last photo of this Miami Beach day. I liked this building a lot because of the sign hanging on the edge the third floor veranda. You sorta have to zoom in to see it. In the bigger wallpaper form, the words are pretty legible. In any case, this photo deserves 5 stars rating. I hope that you liked these latest photos of mine.

Related

tourist 6394833143980591946

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item