I am Always worried about change... SOPA Act Critique Blog

I am Always worried about change... SOPA Act Critique Blog I don't know... lately I been feeling rather anxious. That dreadfu...


 anime thinking picture



I am Always worried about change... SOPA Act Critique Blog

I don't know... lately I been feeling rather anxious. That dreadful date is coming upon us real soon.  January 26 is always quite the decisive day in my life. I don't know... a major change is about to occur inside the internet. My only hope is that my vibes about Obama proves positive, or else a lot of weird things are gonna start to occur.

As usual, the big companies are trying to pass a law to protect their content. However, the SOAP act conflicts with the fair usage law. God only knows how that Act going to be enforced. Who knows... we might get similar Machiavellian punishments ,that are now all too common, for those that download 1 song off the internet.




 anime thinking girl



To be honest, I never had too much faith in law enforcement. Or makers of law for that matters or judges... or the jury. After reading the story of Virata, I come to understand that they do not understand the punishments they prescribe. Most never been in actual jail. If it was up to me, I would have all the lawyers and law makers spend at least 5 years in prison, like a regular prisoner, to get a taste of the punishments they prescribed. Only then they would understand.


 anime thinking cute



I really do not have much faith on law makers creativity. It is always about protecting the money of the few. To make matters worse, if this SOPA act gets vetoed then it will prove my suspicions about Obama.

There is also another matter about the SOPA act that has me even more paranoid about politicians than usual. To implement this law, one will have to create an intranet. In essence, our internet will become no different than China. I think that there is a lot more ridding on this law than just stopping piracy.
 

 anime SOPA ACT



The irony is that this intranet is not going to work. Ah... but I speak of matters beyond my expertize. After all, I only have periphery knowledge on these and other matters. Plus, I really don't care much for helping fools dig their own graves. Hahaha.

To the fools in Washington (to all the foolish politicians around the world), 5 stars. Keep up the Good work. Keep your dear sweet pockets loaded. I will continue to starve in my hole in Hialeah.

 anime thinking girl
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
.

Related

thinking 4712000772874667694

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item