Generation Internet

Generation Internet My name is Teresita Blanco and I am from the internet Generation. The internet ushered in a new world. Yet, the old g...

Generation Internet

My name is Teresita Blanco and I am from the internet Generation. The internet ushered in a new world. Yet, the old generation is trying to turn back the wheels of time. The SOPA act would be a devolution. It would hamper the growth of the internet. In the past, the congress would not pass a law that would have a "chilling effect" on 1st Amendment Freedoms.



Well, the Congress should look out the window more often... That SOPA act is ushering in a blizzard. I feel as if this act is about to pour liquid nitrogen on our freedom of speech. Under SOPA's tyranny, fair usage will be no more. Heck, any satirical reference to Titanic would make you liable for a lawsuit.

Ah, it pains me to think how the web is going to change. People write to congress, say no to SOPA!!

Related

internet 7353598520717736572

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item