The Shadow of the Vampire Odd Horror Movie Review

The Shadow of the Vampire Odd Horror Movie Review A few days ago, I watched a pretty odd vampire horror movie. It was a fictional ac...

genzoman,the shadow of the vampire,horror movie


The Shadow of the Vampire Odd Horror Movie Review

A few days ago, I watched a pretty odd vampire horror movie. It was a fictional account of the making of the Nosferatu movie. For being a horror movie, I found it quite hilarious in a sickening fashion. It is not as if the movie was aiming to be funny. I simply found many of the situations hilarious. The first part that made me laugh was when Count Orlok entered the scene. It really did freaked out the actor playing Jonathan.





I found depressing the Count's thoughts on Dracula. I never realized how much that bloodthirsty vampire suffered.  It is fun to have a vampire's perspective on Bram Stoker. Count Orlok felt bad for Dracula because he did not have any servants. Overnight, Dracula had to learn how to prepare a meal. It was hard because he did not even remember what bread tasted like. Also, he was forced to do the medial tasks like fixing Jonathan's bedroom.

count orlok,the shadow of the vampire,horror movie

The part he found most depressing was when Jonathan saw Dracula fixing his meals. I can see why that part was depressing. In his previous life, Dracula was Vlad the Impalor. Now, he was a mere shadow of his former self. Speaking of the shadow of a vampire, Count Orlok's shadow had an effect on the humans. The girl playing Mina was deeply struck by his shadow. In a way, this was Count Orlok's unique powers. Not even Dracula had such a freaky shadow.

I think that is everything worth mentioning about the Shadow of the Vampire. There are a lot of other interesting scenes. However, I do not want to spoil the ending of this horror movie. The only thing I did not understood was why this movie was rated R. Oh well... Truly, this odd "horror" movie deserves 5 stars rating. I recommend it to all Count Dracula lovers.

the shadow of the vampire,horror movie,count orlok

Related

strange 8395956892642803698

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item