Seether Alternative Rock Band Songs Review

Seether Alternative Rock Band Songs Review Seether is an alternative rock band. They are from South Africa. They were founded in the ...

seether,alternative rock,hd wallpaper

Seether Alternative Rock Band Songs Review

Seether is an alternative rock band. They are from South Africa. They were founded in the year 2000. They gained international fame thanks to their "Broken" song . They sang that song with Amy Lee. It was so popular that it was featured in "The Punisher" movie. Since then, Seether has been pretty popular all over the world. I think that is everything worth mentioning about Seether. Now, I will review 3 songs by Seether that are 5 stars worthy.



The first song worth rating is "Remedy". That was the first song by Seether that I heard. I never really got what it was about. Nor did I care much about the lyrics. I like best the choir "Frail, the skin is dry and pale, the pain will never fail / And so we go back to the remedy / Clip the wings that get you high, just leave them where they lie / And tell yourself, "You'll be the death of me." Frankly, I liked the rhythm scheme of this song a lot. The electric guitar was also pretty cool. Truly, this song is 5 stars worthy.

seether,rock,music

The next song worth rating is called "No Jesus Christ". The song is about a very stuck up girl. She is consumed by her self righteousness. As such, she is quick to judge the speaker. Aside from the cool lyrics, the rhythm scheme is also pretty cool. My only issue with this song is that it is a tad too long. Regardless, "No Jesus Christ" by Seether deserves 5 stars rating.

The last song worth rating is called with the "Eyes of the Devil". The meaning of this song is a bit odd around the edges. Frankly, I like this song because of the chorus: So run with the eyes of the devil /And keep them in your dreams / If you succumb to the lies of the rebel / You'll cleanse yourself of me. Just these four lines makes this song 5 stars worthy. The Electric guitar also works pretty well. Let us just wrap things up a bit. I hope you like this short rating.

seether, rock music,music

Related

wallpapers 266892282626999168

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item